GRAW2 Multiplayer is BACK!

Rocky

You have to remember that the world is divided in timezones..........LoL

Players from Europa play mostly on the Geezer's (EU) GRAW2 Coop Server and the [PCR]:RUSSIA server. These servers are not running 24/7 - they run roughly 12.00-24.00 h (CET). Players from USA & Australia mostly play on the GameDiggers server(s). These servers are up 24/7.

You also have to remember that GRAW2 is raised from the dead by GameShare and that it takes time to attrack players again.

There is no point playing for you and others, if you look at the serverlist(s) once and then moan :

"...oh yes it worked, but there is no one showing there..."

"....theres 7 servers both TDM and coop but its not very populated lately..."

...but no one was there...lol

etc etc

Either you give it your support and at least spent some time trying/promoting the game (again) - or forget it...........

• Like 2

I think he is just trying to make a point pagey, lots get's lost in text - I think he's just frustrated like I am because it's hard to get all of us together on the same page, if you'll pardon the pun lol

STRUTH!.... here ye! here ye!

mommaohs-town_crier.jpg

So let's make a time that we all might come together...

USA is about 14 odd hours behind Australia so...

let's try

AU - Sunday about midday 12.00PM eastern standard time
US - Saturday night about 7:00PM west coast may be earlier more like 5:00PM
EU - Saturday night about midnight - really will depend where on Europe

Lets try it this week just for fun? We can use the gamediggers servers and teamspeak Address = ts.gamediggers.net

we can get a little more serious about time zones next week

Well, don't just sit there staring at the screen soldier...

off topic - can someone tell PCR to get rid of the <scan_for_cheats value="true"/> as you can't join with mods installed

Edited by struth__

Struth, at the original place to play this game there was an administer "Channa, RAS" , this server was always busy and lots of different players involved. I think she is still active doing other games, somehow if she could be contacted and invited to this forum, maybe she still has all the emails of her members and contact them to join in graw2. I made a lot of friends playing there and I'm sure they would jump aboard if they new about your trying to get things going here. They would recognize me as "tmfrex".

Tom

Hello Guys:

thx at all our friends who said good things about my clan.

is real that no longer play GRAW2 and what we will not do.
In our case we were hoping that the game was out of line with other games to follow.
The last time we had our server online for some good friends who still n¡jugam¡ban this wonderful game, but the reality is that we were tired of many players who only came to disturb and cheating.
I will not get into debates, now our clan is playing much more modern games where we have management tools that make our work a simple task giving us time to play and enjoy good friends.
We know that there are still people who want to play GRAW2 is not our case, the RaS clan still active but in other games and continue to advance.
Our stage has finished in the GRAW2 and only remains for us to say THANK YOU to all the good players we have known there, especially those who have sought and now we are playing on our servers.
we will not return to GRAW2, and of course everyone who wants to keep in touch with RaS clan can find me on fb https://www.facebook.com/ras.channa.5?fref=ts.
xfire: 110275
ts3: 66.150.214.9:12530
ty very much all!!!!
Have a good day and enjoy the life!!!

wow Channa, good to hear from you. I understand what your saying, too bad those who ruined graw2 just weren't smart enough to know they were killing it. I started the conversation "cheaters vs noncheaters" several years ago in this same forum above, you can read it and see what I'm all about. Also, this forum interviewed me, a link to the interview is a few postings prior to this one. You can read that and see what I am all about too. Mainly the interview was about why a person 75 years old would play a game where there were those 1/4 my age. I found out quickly, that their were a lot of very good players on your server. In a few months, I will be 80 and still going strong.

I would be curious if maybe some of your members, the one I am familiar with, like Mistabone, etc, would be interested in joining Struth's site helping us get GRAW2 going again?

Thanks for providing me ways to connect with you, I will be doing that.

tom1935 (tmfrex)

Well that was a waste of time, see ya Channa

Wish I could just move on so easily, I find COD, BF3-4 arcade run and gun crap with arma 3 requiring half a day to get anything done.

Truth is most people are more interested in Facebook regurgitation, guess I'll go back to the code window - at least I get some satisfaction from studying

Playing GRAW2 right now just like my post says, I'm true to my word, no one will deny that -_-

I think they are scared of getting owned by me and my clan. yep

Edited by struth__
  • Like 1

Hey tom is nice to see too again!!!!!

no need to thank all ..... makes me happy to find such good friends I've had in the GRAW2 ....
I hope to hear from you soon, Mistabone, chico2015, Margha, mattiacubano, Hoyt and other are palyin with us in our servers....i hope see u there.....
Struth, Good to know for your loyalty for the GRAW2, which will be the best game ever ... but everything has its time ... I wish you good luck in your work with GRAW2.
see u guys!!!
  • Like 1

I'll be playing graw2 also, missed your schedule posted earlier. I still need to be able to login to the game, which I couldn't last time I tried. Maybe some of channa's members will see this and join in. A lot of them enjoyed the game. Are you using teamspeak during these periods of play? Any problem with understanding those that don't speak English?? I am from Texas and have a really hard time understanding some accents. I have to remember, I have the accent, not others. lol

• Like 1

I think he is just trying to make a point pagey, lots get's lost in text - I think he's just frustrated like I am because it's hard to get all of us together on the same page, if you'll pardon the pun lol

STRUTH!.... here ye! here ye!

mommaohs-town_crier.jpg

So let's make a time that we all might come together...

USA is about 14 odd hours behind Australia so...

let's try

AU - Sunday about midday 12.00PM eastern standard time

US - Saturday night about 7:00PM west coast may be earlier more like 5:00PM

EU - Saturday night about midnight - really will depend where on Europe

Lets try it this week just for fun? We can use the gamediggers servers and teamspeak Address = ts.gamediggers.net

we can get a little more serious about time zones next week

Well, don't just sit there staring at the screen soldier...

off topic - can someone tell PCR to get rid of the <scan_for_cheats value="true"/> as you can't join with mods installed

Exactly my point, there needs to be just a set time and let players either come in at that time or not...otherwise it will be just ships passing in the night. I think those times are good you listed.

• Like 2

I used Struth's launcher and am now playing graw2, I really enjoyed the game when it was really active, so folks, come on and jump back in and lets get this game going again!!! I know a lot of you by name and I'm sure we can get it started.

Thanks Struth, for you working on this and hoping it takes off...

Tom1935 (tmfrex)... :gun:

• Like 1