Ghost Recon.net Forums
Sign in to follow this  
twcrash

Rainbow Six Seige E3 Gameplay

I was waiting for this kind of game for a long time I have to admit that I'm getting bored of the Battlefield series.

Got my pre-order in today.

Here's hoping for a dead good game. Finding myself being a game hopper at the moment.

I know this is like, a billion years old, but if this isn't staged voice acting, then Avatar was a good movie, my name's Trevor and I live in a pinapple under the sea.

I hope it's good cobblers, if it isn't i won't be surprised, but if it is, okay.
it's still shameless franchise slaughtering though.

Actually had a lot of fun playing coop, its not R6 of old like my favorites I still roll through Rogue Spear and Raven Shield campaign twice a year or so but if you can get past that and take it as (maybe remove rainbow siix from the name :D ) coop can be a lot of fun, played for a few hours last night:
Don't breach like @16m25s
Edited by Jeza

I've actually been told by someone from ubi, that Rainbow Six siege SP at least, is supposed to follow the ideas from the original rainbow six book more closely.

I know this is like, a billion years old, but if this isn't staged voice acting, then Avatar was a good movie, my name's Trevor and I live in a pinapple under the sea.

I hope it's good cobblers, if it isn't i won't be surprised, but if it is, okay.
it's still shameless franchise slaughtering though.

Actually cancelled my pre order a day or two after I posted in this thread. Still not purchased it.  

Have heard good things about UBI's The Division and RSS but sticking with my single players games for now.  Besides, won't be long until my kids are old enough to play with me and then I can use them as human shields to get my average up.  :P

• Like 1