Large Black Dots

I was going fine and on the way to destroying the 2nd artillery unit.

Then suddennly these (look like clay pigeon targets) start coming up out of the ground.

Start small,grow larger then go up and disappear, they are all black.

Any ideas please.

steinbeck

ok, Win7 home premium.

System

Rating: 7.1 Windows Experience Index:

Processor: IntelĀ® Core 2Quad CPU Q6600@2'40GHz

Installed Memory(RAM): 4'00GB

System type: 64_bit Operating System

Service Pack 1

Hope this is what you require! Also mods installed: Rahmans MOdD_v4.01

That's it.

Big PS also patched to v1.05

Hope you vcan suggest something! just uninstalled and reinstall.

1st mission fine .

2nd ok until past mule round and down slope then spots again

Well Pointman We all know PC s are brilliant but just sometimes it's like having a small baby in the house !! \

Needs lots of attention.

I'll reinstall it all again. the annoying thing is Yesterday I had got past the Ist tank killing , cleared out the ebels and then decided to try a weapons mod!1

Grear most of the day too until I put another mod in also the 'Quiet speech'one to shut them all up crying to me all the time theen it started.

it could be something similar to the issues AMD FX CPUs have with Mass Effect. i know your PC had an intel CPU but these things can happen. the only thing I can recommend is if you can, complete that mission and see if it happens on any other missions.

if you could get a FRAPS video of it, we may be able to pinpoint specifically what part of the game its being caused by.

if you have it enabled, disable post effects, and disable all mods to see if the problem is alleviated.

P.S names are found in the little purple bar at the top of the post, the person you refer to as 'pointman' is called Blame.

Edited by Zeealex

Zeealex. Hi, Not sure if your latest is a reply to me or not , as POintman has made a reply..

Anyway, I have actually done as you suggested and played through with the black dots tere. Have now just started the 'Juarex' mission, killed the rebels and trying now for the tank.

I am ging to install the Rahman Weapons mod on it's own and see what we get.

Appreciate all the help on here .

Afterthought: wondered about your post name and if your Dutch!!

Ok, Well, I.m playing with 'Rahman Weapons' mod and so far al is good. I did try Brettzies wpnpack v.06 but when unzipped it puts 2 zip folders into my Directory. Can't get that one to work

NIce to see a woman in the game, I Have wondered why there are no Female Squad Team members!

Thanks for the interst and suggestions.

steinbeck

If you're talking about real life, majority of countries in European region accept women in the army and to be honest I'm glad that there are women with balls enough to test themselves(not literally with balls).

yep tis a big pity, it's probably doable with mods, but how well it would work would be an unspecified term.

I live in the Uk myself, I was going to join the armed forces at one point, but medical reasons prevented me from signing up, so I decided to start pursuing a role in the games industry instead.
the combat ban in the US has been lifted for women, and the ghosts don't follow US army recruitment rules either, they can basically recruit whoever they like within reason, men, women, you name it.

Blame!

Well,I never thought that women needed 'balls' to prove themselves. More that it's another bastion of male dominance has opened.

And I know some men who won't watch women in sport at all, 'because they aren't as good as men' . How ridicuous.

Women wer always seen as the homebuilder (they still are) nurse, etc.

But they now are nito football, cricket, and other male dominated sports and we're all the better for that.

I watch their football etc and they are just as talented as maen.

steinbeck I am a man also