Argyll checking in!

Argyll

Well hello Ghost Recon followers, it's been too many years since I last checked in here, and for some reason thought a SITREP would not go amiss!! :fingersx:

As many of you know, I left the modding scene to go to Iraq as a PMC back in 2004, well I'm still here (Basrah) 9 years later, having been here through out the whole 9 years, I've lost many good friends to enemy action and simple accidents, but I'm alive and well, and still loving life!!

I now work as a rig security manager for a Chinese drilling company, easy life, but long hours, my days of scooting and shooting are gone, it's a very changed Iraq since 2004, from 2004-2008 it was war, pure and simple, I've been shot at , blown up, IDF'd so many times I lost count, but I'd never swap it in a lifetime.

I have made friends for life out here, brothers in arms, we've been through Hell and lived to laugh another day!!.

I've not modded since I left, but have dusted off Photoshop and 3ds max, and have started tinkering again, it's amazing how much I've forgotten!

Anyway, out of courtesy I thought I'd let the Ghost Recon community know I am still VERY MUCH ALIVE, and loving life, and now also live the dream out in Thailand, where I've been living for the past 12 months, Scotland sucked, hated being there, marriage fell apart due to me prefering the lifestyle of what being a PMC offers, not the lavish one, but I prefered to be with similar people, and couldn't mix or fit in when I was going on leave, such as life, my kids are fine with me not being there, I see them as often as I can, but they're grown up now, as have many of you guys.. Rocky, you're still the man dude!!!

• Like 1

Wow, thanks for dropping by with an update Argyll. I wish I could say we've been doing something ridiculously exciting but compared to your adventures, it wouldn't wash.

Glad I kept the old place up and running, updates like this are great.

Wow, thanks for dropping by with an update Argyll. I wish I could say we've been doing something ridiculously exciting but compared to your adventures, it wouldn't wash.

Glad I kept the old place up and running, updates like this are great.

+1 :thumbsup: