Jump to content
Ghost Recon.net Forums
Dick Splash

Broadband Set-Up

Recommended Posts

I can't get a straight answer from BT and I can't find the answer I want in forums, yet to me, it's a simple solution.

I'm with BT. The phone line comes into the house and ends up at a phone socket. The socket connects to a land line and a BT modem. The modem then connects to a wireless router that BT calls a Home Hub. My PC is connected to the Home Hub. What I want to do is move my PC into another room and have a wired internet connection, but leave the modem and Home Hub where it is. I assume all I need to do is get another modem for the room I'm putting my PC in and a phone socket to connect that modem to. I've already laid new phone line for it.

Is that it?


Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now