I was playing one day and found that I didn't have any particular connection to any of the characters I had on my team, and that got me thinking, what if each character had their own personal background. I mean where they come from, training they have had, family if any, time in service and any prior service (like going from another branch to Army). I believe it would add an exponetial amount of immersion into the game, and a genuine caring for your team. I would love to hear the communities thoughts on this sort of mod.

I'm talking an in-game Biography for each character that you can look at when deciding to pick a soldier for your team. If it has been done already then I would appreciate a link if you do find it.

Edited by MagnaPants

You could make an external launcher that had this stuff in it if you wanted to. Take something like the Canadian Operatives 2 or WOI launcher as an example and build something off of those ideas - where you have bio profiles, weapon stats, etc all in one GUI.

Be kinda cool, actually.. :)

• 10 months later...

I'm talking an in-game Biography for each character that you can look at when deciding to pick a soldier for your team. If it has been done already then I would appreciate a link if you do find it.

Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2 for the PC did this.