Ghost Recon.net Forums

Hey everyone! After my long hiatus, I'm finally back into the Ghost Recon modding scene and ready to finish Texas Militia. I apologize for the long wait but I just haven't had the time to work on any mods here lately. Is that modding competition still happening? I assume Rocky is still in charge of GR.net :rofl:

Also some of you might be interested to hear that I'm starting a new clan for Ghost Recon 1, called the 'Tactical Operations Squad'. I already have a couple of people interested (teppe and Oelmuvun) but we could still use some more members. I will have a website up soon with a sign-up form.

Glad to see that Zeealex is still in the modding scene. I'd be glad to test her SpecOps campaign sometime if she is still working on it.

Cheers,

RF_01

wait....what? Kinda late for an april fools joke.

Hey Fletcher, get back in the future and take your pills!!!! You have been away way to long! Now, take those Hydro-Relax pills!

How can you back when you were never away? Don't try and kid us you haven't been tweaking your mod all along. :)

Welcome BacK! I had to remember my old password, haven't been over here in long time. Playing Arma 3 when I can . Some good memories in here back in the day.

Hey Crusher. Played with you a time or two on the AS GR server. Got an email from 4Xray this week.

His computer got zapped by lightning a couple years ago but he's fix'in to get another one and maybe something besides

dial-up.