I'm Back!

Hey everyone! After my long hiatus, I'm finally back into the Ghost Recon modding scene and ready to finish Texas Militia. I apologize for the long wait but I just haven't had the time to work on any mods here lately. Is that modding competition still happening? I assume Rocky is still in charge of GR.net :rofl:

Also some of you might be interested to hear that I'm starting a new clan for Ghost Recon 1, called the 'Tactical Operations Squad'. I already have a couple of people interested (teppe and Oelmuvun) but we could still use some more members. I will have a website up soon with a sign-up form.

Glad to see that Zeealex is still in the modding scene. I'd be glad to test her SpecOps campaign sometime if she is still working on it.

Cheers,

RF_01

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Crusher. Played with you a time or two on the AS GR server. Got an email from 4Xray this week.

His computer got zapped by lightning a couple years ago but he's fix'in to get another one and maybe something besides

dial-up.