Ghost Recon.net Forums
Yoran

My youtube channel

Hello, my name is Yoran and my youtube channel is named YoranIn1080p (also known as PWIDreamweaver)

- channel: YoranIn1080p Channel

I will be posting up videos, when ever i get my copyright license, subsribe and stay tuned ! :)

Edited by Tinker
Corrected link

Hi, welcome

Your channel's name is actually PWIDreamweaver and since you've posted this into GR:FS section, I haven't seen any GR videos on your channel. Atleast an introduction video with you playing any GR would be nice.

Okay so what I think is happening here is that Yoran has some Ghost Recon videos on his YT channel, but they keep getting removed for copyright violation.

He e-mailed me asking for Copyright licence for "Ghost Recon".

What is in these videos?!

I clicked on the link and it went to my own YouTube channel not his! :help:​

I clicked on the link and it went to my own YouTube channel not his! :help:​

Same here, i did report the link, but didnt hear anything back

@ Hammer, I did see your report and I believe that Rocky in in contact with Yoran to try and sort this out, there is nothing malicious or spam in the link.

I never had any warnings on my GR videos.

The problem is not the copyrighted song, YT does not have a problem with that anymore due to licensing and adverts. The problem is you have a monetized channel, and you cannot monetize videos that are not entirely your own creation, so game videos cannot be monetized.

Monetizing Youtube is a massive industry right now. Ever seen people asking for likes and comments on their videos? That's a dead give away of monetizing videos, as likes and views increases the visibility of the movie.

I have a few videos up that I've monetized, but you need big time views before it's worthwhile.