Profile Deletion

squad_e

We don't normally delete accounts as it tends to mess up the thread formatting.

If you have changed your password then I don't see how anyone else can login as you, make sure your password is secure.

I can reset your password so you will get an email from the board tasking you to choose another one but that's no different to you changing it yourself.

Maybe Rocky can help more.

Im not dumb enough to give out my IP on a form or msn or via phone.. But i know theres enough knowledge out there to hack an account these days it takes seconds..

Does it give the hacker a big hard on? that they can hack an account.. Pretty sad i recon.. Need to get a in life

It's hard to tell if anyone else has logged in as you going by IP addresses as yours is dynamic so there are hundreds linked to your account.

If you know the dates this happened I can check the IP addy to see where it originates from.

• 6 years later...

I'll say this and no more, it doesn't seem like it; you're concerned for your wellbeing. you feel done.

This is something I think you could probably back and forth with Rocky about in a PM, you're more likely to get a quicker response for starters, and whatever the solution is you can post it here at the end. 

if you're still concerned about spam messages getting sent from your messenger, the simplest short term option is to disable your messenger temporarily until a solution can be found. 

just seems like there's a lot of dirty laundry about to be aired, could be wrong, it's difficult to judge tone in text. 

14 hours ago, Zeealex said:

if you're still concerned about spam messages getting sent from your messenger, the simplest short term option is to disable your messenger temporarily until a solution can be found. 

I don't think that can be happening to be fair, there are processes in place to protect users from this.

I was going to start a new thread about my account,  but I didn't since this was up ages ago and it's still here. So now my issue is the future of this forum and myself. But it looks like I'm still here. 

Edited by squad_e

• Rocky locked this topic