is my rig ok for grfs high quality

In theory -- your system should be loafing to render Gurfus as the render budget of the game is way below your system's render capacity. Unfortunately Gurfus is not only poorly optimized there are some out and out render 'gotchas' that cause the game to perform very poorly on some very high end PCs -- it's hit and miss. For example I have a fairly middling PC, can max all game settings and sustain 60 FPS no matter what, but there are many posts on the Ubisoft forums by players with much more powerful CPUs and GPUs that don't even have a playable experience -- and knowing where you're at is a crap shoot...

If you really want the game, I'd suggest searching the Ubisoft forums for posts with your system components by name -- most importantly video card, and seeing what kind of results are being had... Unfortunately, last time I looked there don't appear to be any solid rules of thumb -- and people that have issues don't seem to find any solutions by changing drivers or tweaking, so, I'd encourage you to hold off, and see if the next patch (if there is one) improves the situation. As well, the longer you hold off the less expensive the game gets and deferred gratification will likely return a better 'gaming experience' in the words of Ubisoft...

At it's best Gurfus is a fairly fun game, but it has so many issues that more often then not you'll want to walk away from it, and many that bought it at a substantial discount have a lot of buyer's remorse so noblesse oblige...

Edited by 101459