Ghost Recon won't Launch after activating mod (Frosbite/SF combo).

JoBo

What the title says.

I'm running a 10.5.8 Mac. Ghost Recon's been working fine, as have most Mods, but I tried activating "FB/SF combo" and not only did the game crash, it now won't start again. I tried taking the mod out of the mods folder but it still doesn't open. I tried taking all of the Mods (not counting DS, IT, and Origmiss) out of the folder and it still doesn't open.

Note that originally I was activating the FB/SF combo over DS and IT and no other mods.

So any ideas on how to fix this, or do I need to reinstall?

Ike.log defaults to open in console and that doesn't seem to work. Opening with text edit just gives the version (1.4) and doesn't give any other info.

Not a big computer guy, I'm sure you can tell (except some java programming).

I've fixed this issue twice before with other mods. Once required a reinstall. The other time it just needed to have the mod taken out. Not sure why one was one way or the other, I was hoping someone would know possibilities but if not I'll just reinstall.

You're right, of course. Reinstalling doesn't take that long, so thats what I did.

All the mods (including Frost Bite though I haven't tried FB/SF combo) work. I couldn't bring over my original game saves (although I tried to bring them over alongside a few other things... options, heroes unlocked, etc) because they caused the game to crash, which is somewhat disconcerting, but ultimately my Heroes Unleashed Saves still work and thats basically all I use unless I'm playing another mod now.