Weapons permission

teppe

I need some help to get permission from following mods:

Diemaco - by Mosiro - cant find a email or a member of GR.net named Mosiro...

Spetsgruppa vympel - by Earl - hes gone, i mean its some years ago he last have been active, and he isnt answering by PMs.

Deks Weps - by Dekela - Hes also gone...

Teppe

Ok, thanks ;) You think i should use the diemaco then?

And i cant find Earls email anywhere?

And then i need to know how i can contact (jay, i know there are some numbers, cant recall them exactly) but the author of Centcom.

Teppe

Edited by teppe

I dunno I think it encouraged a healthy bit of competition, while it is a shame that jay316 chose to pull the cord on the use of his mod, and while there wasn't the quantity of mods being released after CENTCOM, the quality certainly made up for it, there were other factors that also contributed to the discouragement of GR modding as well namely it's age and the target market changing.

Jay316 had achieved a lot with GR community modding, yes okay, he restricted the use of his mod, but there was no doubt a darned good reason why, it's like buying a new pair of shoes and you don't want someone else to enter your room or something and start to wear them because you worked hard to get the money to buy those shoes and you don't want them damaged, same principle only in GR modding, if you follow.

I could go on, but really it's just my difference in opinion and i don't want to drive the conversation off topic any more than i already have

Edited by Zeealex

jay316 is missing in action I'm afraid, he also states very clearly that you are not to use any of his mod work if I recall correctly.

I know! I miss my modding buddy. I think he got a wife and now he turned into that one guy you see going through the mall with his girl holding all her shopping bags. :)

• 3 weeks later...

This is all thats in the credits for BO weapons

"Weapons

Natsanwa - Scar Kits

MFisto - No Damage Kits

WSV - AR15 Sniper

M4 Range - Prozac"

So im not sure on the Sig & HK USP im guessing Nat would have done the rets but i could be wrong BO was a mod started many years ago and practically forgten about till Tinker picked ups the bits and finished it. There have benn many poeple who have contributed to it over the years and then moved on So were not sure we have every bodys contrabutions listed ?

• 1 month later...