Ghost Recon.net Forums
Doc. Caliban

Frostbite Missions ...

Hello,

I've played the S&D missions, but I cannot find some that I remember playing years ago ... the only one that I remember specifically is on that took place on the frozen lake MP map where you parachuted into the NE corner of the map, had skis, and there was a mortar involved near the barn.

Anyone know where that mission came from?

Thank you!

-Doc

Could be! Downloading it now and will report back. Thanks for the tip!

-Doc

EDIT: From what I can tell, it looks like it has a sub-mod that makes the main mod compatible with some existing FB missions, but does not include any new ones. Still a good lead though, so thank you.

The mission I remember specifically was on the frozen lake MP map, and mortars were involved for sure.

Edited by Doc. Caliban

You're not thinking of an Alpha Squad tournament mission are you?

You're not thinking of an Alpha Squad tournament mission are you?

No Skis or mortars in any AS tourney missions that I recall. I think Rocky is thinking of the rapel insert on a the Frostbite map FB04 (Chiseled Edges) that was used in http://www.alphasquad.net/home/forum/index.php?f=70&t=2420&rb_v=viewtopic]"A Cold Welcome" from the 2006 Community Co-op Tournament. Insert there was central North, extract NW, two demo objectives and an intel objective. Plenty of penalties/challenges if you did not maintain stealth.

Ha, yes that was it Buehglar, great memories.

To be clear, there are no mortars for you to use, there is a mortar attack happening between the barn and the house at the end of the lake and you have to time your way across.

I also now remember interrogating someone in the house (by pushing them into the fire!) and looking for someone in the barn.

-Doc