Ghost Recon.net Forums

GR Forever Server - Cheat and Ban List

Good afternoon ... I have a problem when you enter the realm Forever which tried to enter but sends me to the list of Server Again, please help Emmm For if some form Need to Know Here is my Ip 186.104.81.153 Thank you in advance :)

Added ip exceptions, try now...

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello, I wonder if I'm banned or fell into a range of ip banned. And if I'm banned because I wonder THANKS

You didnt give an ip, but I think I know the problem. There is an ip ban on 186.104. its a range ban that covers all the ips that start with those numbers. This ban is in place to prevent R.C. Titanium from joining the server because he intentionally crashed the server. He has been coming in the server under his name and different names and we are trying to keep him out. Apologies if you are caught in a range ban, I placed an excemption for the last ip I saw you signed in with. If your ip changes then that wont help, but I did make an excemption for you.

If Titanium would stay away most of the range bans would not be neccessary, wish we could show him he is effecting other players beside himself.

• 2 weeks later...

wow the you can evan see the demino is shooting from the prone in the screen shot

it seem it allway the same ppl that get caught cheating from DK server to AEG server to ghostaholic

its like a game to them to see if they can play outside the rules

as my grandma use to say DELETED BY ADMIN

To: OSONS

You posted this:

wow the you can evan see the demino is shooting from the prone in the screen shot

it seem it allway the same ppl that get caught cheating from DK server to AEG server to ghostaholic

its like a game to them to see if they can play outside the rules

as my grandma use to say DELETED BY ADMIN

...when infact you should have read the following posting from Riverbc!

Please adhere to the rules in this forum.

This cheat and ban list has gotten out of hand. It was notification for all, as to who was banned, why they were banned, and for how long the ban was for. The offender could reply to it for an explanation if needed. It was not created as a discussion forum for those not involved. We have about 12 or more incidents, but 12 pages of postings. Pretty difficult for an admin to sort through all the posts, to find past history.

Do not respond if you are not directly involved.

Please keep that in mind.

Your co-operation in this matter is greatly appreciated!

Best Regards,

Saker