GR Forever Server - Cheat and Ban List

Rocky

I don't mean to get involved here, but i've been taking a read and i must sorry guys...

D3M0N10, There is a screenshot there, which makes it pretty obvious you are glitching.

take a look at this

629-glitch01.jpg

it is THE FIRST IMAGE YOU SEE ON THE THIS IS A GLITCH SECTION!!!

why do you want to request a replay anyway? because there is a 100% chance that you will be proven wrong like you have once before. and you will look like an absolute idiot on a public forum.

so sit QUIETLY on the naughty step until the admins unban you.

and stop spamming the forum with emotes while you are there.

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But here is the real point. An admin informed Him that laying on those stairs as he was is a glitch. Informing him that he should not do it again. Easy out, dont do it again. He was banned for the 3 mins of arguing with the admin. All he had to do is realize that the admin said laying on those stairs killing people was considered a glitch on this server and not do it again. 3 admins were on comms at this time, comes over comms, man laying on stairs at tower, 30-40 secs of killing from stairs, admins unloads a clip at man on stairs, man onstairs does not die but kills admin. That is a glitch, and dem was informed and asked not to do again, then he argued and got a ban for arguing.

Translated by google translate:

Pero aquí está el punto real. Un administrador le informó de que pone en las escaleras cuando estaba a un problema técnico. Informándole de que no debía hacerlo de nuevo. Fuera fácil, no lo volveré a hacer. Estaba prohibido para los 3 minutos de discutir con la administración. Todo lo que tenía que hacer es darse cuenta de que el administrador dijo que pone en esas escaleras matando gente era considerado un problema técnico en este servidor y no lo volveré a hacer. 3 admins estaban de comunicaciones en este momento, se apodera de comunicaciones, el hombre que pone en las escaleras en la torre, secciones 30-40 de la matanza de las escaleras, descarga administradores de un clip en el hombre en las escaleras, onstairs hombre no muere, sino que mata admin. Esto es un problema técnico, y dem Se informó y pidió no hacerlo de nuevo, luego argumentó y obtuvo una prohibición para discutir.

Edited by zazel

reread my post demonio i have edited it.

While laying on the stairs you were glitched and unable to kill, if never fired from there and stood before firing I can see your point.

You were not banned for glitching but banned for arguing, if you would have not argued in server and came here and asked for the replay to be reviewed then things might have been diff. Understand that no ban was going to come from the incident till you argued with admin in server. Admin was saying laying on the stairs is glitch and dont do it again not intending a ban.

TO ALL: In the server is no time to argue over these things, bring the request for replay here, and discussion here.

I will make a further post after discussion with admins, please hold off till after discussion of admins.

Translated with google translate:

releer mi demonio mensaje lo he editado.

Mientras que en la escalera por la que se le había glitched e incapaz de matar, si nunca despedido de allí y se puso delante disparando Puedo ver su punto.

No fueron prohibidos por glitching pero prohibido por discutir, si no hubiera discutido en el servidor y vino aquí y le pidió el replay que revisar entonces las cosas podrían haber sido diff. Entender que no prohibición iba a venir desde el incidente hasta que discutió con administrador en el servidor. Administración por el que se decía en las escaleras es espurio y no lo volvería a hacer sin pretender una prohibición.

PARA TODOS: En el servidor no es momento de discutir sobre estas cosas, llevar la solicitud de repetición aquí, y la discusión aquí.

Voy a hacer un post más después de la discusión con los administradores, favor de esperar hasta después de la discusión de los administradores.

Edited by zazel

Bueno entonces aqui pido el replay, y en el servidor no me advirtieron de mi glicth creo,Me acusaron de glitch que es muy distinto. Y no posteo mas si al final nunca subiran el replay porque saben que no cometi ninguna falta.Los vere en 3 dias mas en el servidor volvere RECARGADO :)

PD:Me podrian mandar el replay por interno? gracias

Well then ask the replay here, and server warned me not my glicth think, I was accused of glitch that is very different. And do not post more if you end up never climb the replay because they know I did not commit any falta.Los see you in 3 days on the server :) volvere RELOADED

PS: I could send the replay by internal? thank

:gun: :gun:

Bueno entonces aqui pido el replay, y en el servidor no me advirtieron de mi glicth creo,Me acusaron de glitch que es muy distinto. Y no posteo mas si al final nunca subiran el replay porque saben que no cometi ninguna falta.Los vere en 3 dias mas en el servidor volvere RECARGADO :)

PD:Me podrian mandar el replay por interno? gracias

Well then ask the replay here, and server warned me not my glicth think, I was accused of glitch that is very different. And do not post more if you end up never climb the replay because they know I did not commit any falta.Los see you in 3 days on the server :) volvere RELOADED

PS: I could send the replay by internal? thank

:gun: :gun:

D3M0N10, If you keep accusing the server admins of foul play and don't display the least bit of intention to settle this in a mature manner you don't need to glitch to earn yourself a permanent ban! Again, the temporary ban was not about you glitching, but rather arguing with the admins in the server. Your behavior here does not really speak in your favor, so watch your manners or find yourself out of the server for good, understood?

D3M0N10, si sigues acusando a los administradores de servidores de juego sucio y no muestran la más mínima intención de resolver esto de una manera madura no necesita ningún inconveniente para ti ganar una prohibición permanente! Una vez más, la prohibición temporal no fue por ti glitching, sino más bien discutir con los administradores del servidor. Su comportamiento aquí en realidad no hablan a su favor, así que cuida tus modales o se encuentra fuera del servidor para siempre, ¿entendido?

why do you want to request a replay anyway? because there is a 100% chance that you will be proven wrong like you have once before. and you will look like an absolute idiot on a public forum.

I would never discourage anyone for asking for a replay...it can save a lot of future grief by studying it, and see what the admins or anyone else was referring to. It's also part of the job of the admins to post the replays.

Now as for glitching...IMO a glitch is a glitch where you shoot or not. It gives the glitcher an unfair advantage of seeing where the other player's position is, while the glitcher is in a position of not being able to be hit. Do you think it's fair that a player can crawl the length of a ditch in full view of the enemy....getting shot at numerous times and not be hit? In the meantime his team mates can see the muzzle flash and tracers of those shooting and kill them? If you accidently lay down in a glitch..get out of it..as soon as you are told or you noticed it yourself. Do not use a glitch to your advantage.

D3MONIO,

• You had more than ample time to get out of the position you were in on the stairs when you saw the enemy.
  • You chose to stay there and get their positions without being hit, then argued with the admin, were kicked/banned for 3 minutes.
  • Came back into game, argued more.
  • You took advantage over your enemy from a game fault, by not being able to be shot on stairs while laying in the prone position.

Again, you had ample time to back down the stairs without placing yourself in that position.

No one said you shot from that position, the screenshot just shows that you were not able to be shot in that position!

Follow the link, obtain your replay.

http://www.agr-s.com/replays/rpf_2012-09-24_04-22_D05_Aurora.zip

Best Regards,

Saker

This cheat and ban list has gotten out of hand. It was notification for all, as to who was banned, why they were banned, and for how long the ban was for. The offender could reply to it for an explanation if needed. It was not created as a discussion forum for those not involved. We have about 12 or more incidents, but 12 pages of postings. Pretty difficult for an admin to sort through all the posts, to find past history.

the player makes repeated tk rifleman_ghost against me without cause and without apology

I hope to take the necessary sanctions

from already thank you very much

Tuesday, October 2

approximately 16:40

map: tank

I have a photo of tk that are 4 against me but not how to upload

Zitro

the player makes repeated tk rifleman_ghost against me without cause and without apology

I hope to take the necessary sanctions

from already thank you very much

Thanks for your comment. I saw the replay, I think "RIFLEMAN_GHOST" is a noob player. We will warn you to be careful with the tk's, and I'll be watching for your good behavior.

http://www.agr-s.com...34_D08_Tank.zip

I can give a suggestion ... manke player spends many hours in the game .. more than nine hours every day .. He could not be a manager ... no offense to him to be made ​​really well??

should speak with the .. the leads as six years if not more and is a sincere and quiet adult

also have greater control over the server players

Zitro

quise decir en el comentario que el player serr lo a hecho super bien

Edited by JohnTC02
Merged both posts into this one

I can give a suggestion ... manke player spends many hours in the game .. more than nine hours every day .. He could not be a manager ... no offense to him to be made ​​really well??

should speak with the .. the leads as six years if not more and is a sincere and quiet adult

also have greater control over the server players

Zitro

quise decir en el comentario que el player serr lo a hecho super bien

Translated: I meant in the commentary that the player has made it super serr well

Please translate when posting here!

Por favor, traducir la hora de escribir aqui!

• 2 weeks later...