GR Forever Server - Cheat and Ban List

Rocky

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll keep this discussion where it belongs. Sorry for cluttering the topic, please remove my post.

If you had kept this discussion "where it belongs" you should have flushed it down before even starting it. I've had about enough of your backstabbing ways to incite and flame bait, and if I smell so much as a hint of this from you again, I'll personally perma-ban you from the GR server for good. Understood?

I miss when there was seemingly less cheaters/glitchers/etc to ban. Or at least it seemed like things used to be nicer earlier on.

Everybody seemed happier and fought less in general. But that may just be bad memory. :P (or that the bad people did not care about coop much)

The good ol' days!

Edited by Oelmuvun

Señores miembros de la comunidad Ghos Recon Chile y a los administradores del Server Forever. Tras una investigación y seguimiento interno de nuestro clan, nos hemos dado cuenta que uno de nuestros player ( kamikaze). Realizo una innumerable cantidad de TK completamente intencionales. Usando un Nick con tag de otro clan en el Server Forever (*SB*- Tor)

Es mi deber como máximo general del clan, pedir disculpas y perdón a nombre de toda la familia =*CHI*= por la actitud de este personaje, que lo único que logro con su comportamiento infantil y grotesco, fue pintar nuestras caras de vergüenza y manchar nuestros nombres.

Pedimos también, disculpas al clan SB, ya que fue su TAG el que utilizo para cometer esta estupidez. La verdad es que no sabemos el motivo por el cual lo hizo, solo sabemos que es culpable.

De paso quiero que sepan que este jugador ya no pertenece a nuestras filas. Habiendo sido completamente eliminado de nuestro clan.

Esperamos que estas disculpas sean aceptadas y que la actitud de este player no interfiera con la buena relación que el resto de nuestro clan mantiene con la comunidad.

Respetuosamente. =*CHI*=SANTOS|*

Gentlemen Ghos community members Chile and Recon Server administrators Forever. After an internal investigation and follow our clan, we realized that one of our player (kamikaze). Realize TK countless completely intentional. Using a tag Nick with another clan in the Server Forever (* SB * - Tor)

It is my duty as a top general clan, apologize and apologize to the family name CHI * = * = by the attitude of this character, the only thing that achievement with his childish behavior and grotesque, was painting our faces in shame and tarnish our names.

We also apologize to SB clan, as was his TAG which I use to commit this idiocy. The truth is that we do not know why he did it, we just know he's guilty.

By the way I want them to know that the player is no longer in our ranks. Having been completely removed from our clan.

We hope that this apology be accepted and that the attitude of the player does not interfere with the good relationship that the rest of our clan has with the community.

Respectfully. = * = * CHI SANTOS | *

*Wolverine* Banned for 2 days for: AFK for too long... repeatedly... again!

He has been holding up the game by not leaving and not participating without regard to his team players.

I tried contacting him ingame and between games, he would not respond to messages...then left.

Saker

Edited by FNG Saker

2 day ban for afking? That's a joke, just kick him next time lol.

As FNG Saker stated, Wolverine has been afk repeatedly....and that is a fact. He is always doing it. Many times game after game, then he exits! He should just exit the game and rejoin when he is ready to play. Kicking him is an option, if there is an admin in game. A two day ban, may cause him to be a little more considerate!

2 day ban for afking? That's a joke, just kick him next time lol.

As FNG Saker stated, Wolverine has been afk repeatedly....and that is a fact. He is always doing it. Many times game after game, then he exits! He should just exit the game and rejoin when he is ready to play. Kicking him is an option, if there is an admin in game. A two day ban, may cause him to be a little more considerate!

If you read the Post # 87, you will see the reason why he has received the ban.

This has been done continually by Wolverine and has been tried to communicate to him.

He will not respond to admin conversation ingame, then he will just leave.

This indeed is to get his attention and to maybe bring him to the forums so he can explain "why" he goes AFK, and not leave the game.

This is very inconsiderate on his part, as he holds the game up and is also being disrespectful to other players in the server by doing this.....

If you know him, maybe you can direct him towards this post, otherwise, his actions are being delt with.

Thank you for being concerned, but this is on him.

Best Regards,

Saker

And I still can't join?? :maybe::help: :'(

Try now........ :oops:............... >>>------> I have taken care of it......you have made your time llimit.

See you in the server.

Best Regards,

Saker

He was online just about an hour ago, I thought he was banned?

Also, taken care of......

Best Regards,

Saker

Edited by FNG Saker