Welcome to Ghost Recon.net Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Rocky

GR Forever Server - Server Rules

This is an official support thread for the GhostRecon.net Official Dedi Server for Ghost Recon, full details here.

Server Rules

First and foremost - this server is brought to you by GhostRecon.net and the goal is to provide a Ghost Recon Server for those who still love the game. To that end, this server is for all to enjoy and have fun!

This server is guided by simple rules, common sense, and respect for others.

• Disrespectful and foul language are not tolerated
  • Cheat accusations will be addressed through an admin, not on the server, and not calling someone out in the forums
  • Have respect for the person editing the server, do not go in and change something some else has chosen
  • Glitching, intentional Team killing, usage of cheats (i.e. glass walls, ballistics enhancements, names, etc.), peek glitching, tip-toeing, laying on an incline or ditches are never tolerated. If you suspect a person of using a cheat, please contact an admin.

We realize you cannot please everyone all the time, however, if you have suggestions please submit those to the forums.

Server Admins

wenas amigos. xd

Welcome Chi Ser !

gracias... xd.

I hope not to disappoint, and while I expect your help to make things right.

Glad you guys are onboard! Many thanks for helping out, and I hope we'll all have some fun with the server! :thumbsup: