Ghost Recon.net Forums

Ghost Recon on Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion) and later

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The wrapper will be updated again shortly to work on latest 64-bit-only macOS.  As Apple has basically killed AppleScript apps, the new wrapper will be pretty bare bones, lacking bonus features. Works

Updated the wrapper with latest CX engine and loads of new enhancements. Verified on a couple of different Macs with various versions of OS X, including 10.10.3 Yosemite. Yes, the new wrapper finally

Thanks for the bump, Rocky. I've updated the wrapper again (current version 2016-10-18) e.g. to be fully macOS 10.12 Sierra compatible. Integrated the helper app for easier usage. There's a noticeable

Yes. Most mods come as an archived folder. Download, unpack, drop the folder into Ghost Recon/Mods, and activate in Options. Done. Details are in the wrapper’s readme.

I'm running into this error right after the install wizard completes, using the wrapper for older Mac OS versions since I am running 10.13.6.  Anyone seen this before?

Error: 1 mv: rename /Applications/Ghost Recon/Ghost Recon Wrapper/Ghost Recon.app/Ghost Recon.app/Contents/Resources/drive_c/Program Files/Red Storm Entertainment/Ghost Recon/ to /Applications/Ghost Recon/Ghost Recon Wrapper/Ghost Recon.app/Ghost Recon.app/Contents/Resources/drive_c/Program Files/Red Storm Entertainment//Ghost Recon/: No such file or directory In: _install_gr_setupexe

• 3 weeks later...

Been trying to update the wrapper again, but SIP / Gatekeeper / code signatures and notarization drive me insane. Apple has completely lost its way. Nothing just works anymore, everything is a drag. So sad.

• Sad 1