Ghost Recon.net Forums
Sign in to follow this  
varship3000

Black screen in noble tempest mission "HELP"

During the noble tempest mission after the second briefing when it says "use drone, mark those targets" suddenly all the drone options disappear, somehow i managed to kill the three soldiers and after that when i recall the drone by pressing 6 the screen turns black and i am stuck, please tell me what to do. please reply soon and refer to the pic.http://postimage.org...b1v9h/040014ff/

Please list your system specs as follows:

OS/CPU/RAM/GPU/Driver version

e.g. Windows 7 64-bit on a Core 2 Quad Q6600, 4GB RAM, GeForce 570, 301.42 WHQL driver

I would start by installing the latest drivers for your GPU

I actually had this bug for about 3 days now and I've just now fixed it.

While its a little bit tough and there's probably a real fix for it, all you have to do is use the drone as your eyes and mark targets for focus fire while your body stays in cover, once you get to the supply container open it and wait for the cutscene to end, once you are in the protect the VIP part let yourself die and reload back to the last checkpoint. Boom fixed

That looks like one of the drone view options to me and not a bug. The drone can see in 2 modes.

Also.....remember you move the drone via the W,A,S,D keys...as I found out by chance....cant see it written down anywhere.

Edited by CJo1964