Cannot find Gunsmith, Firing Range or Character Builder modules

I admit I must be missing something very simple here so I am prepared to look stupid but this is driving me crazy:

The only time I see a Gunsmith icon is within a mission briefing, when you can't click to open it but an eqipment menu opens instead, offering a very small range of guns and no apparent customisation interface. Similarly, I've read about a Firing range Module and Character Builder; can't find those, either.

I simply cannot figure out how to access these aspects of the game. I see nothing in the root Campaign menu, nor nothing in the main menu. I was told they are in the Campaign menu, but where?? Are they only accessible when you start a new Campaign? Surely not...

PS I could find no reference to any of this in what passes for a manual.

Please help me so that I do not tear what's left of my hair out over this. Step me through it if you could and, in this instance at least, assume you're dealing with a dim bulb. Thanks!

PS I cannot find references to any of the above in what passes for a "manual".

Are they not Consel only features ? i have only seen the Gunsmith and firing range in the Kiinetic vids, not seen anything about character customisation for the PC except for GR:Online

gunsmith is a feature that only works with parts of the game such as MP mode or SP mode when you can change weaponry. there's a feature you'll notice that also allows for you to test your new "toy" on a firing range.

-Papa6

gunsmith is a feature that only works with parts of the game such as MP mode or SP mode when you can change weaponry. there's a feature you'll notice that also allows for you to test your new "toy" on a firing range.

-Papa6

Thanks, but where in mercy's name is either Gunsmith of Firing Range to be found (if it's PC)??