map Blue Eagle ...

im having problems loading the map Blue eagle ... and stabilize ... although they are in my map folder ... they wont load when map is changed ...

there are no double maps .. so cant be disrecognized ...

I also dont understand why the last map name doesnt change to the new name (blue eagle or stabilise )

in the map feed of game ... can anybody help ? ty vm ....

If you have to many maps/missions in your custom_levels folder it can cause problems with maps not loading or game crashes.

I would remove all the bundle files that you are not using to rule out this problem.

I normally only have around ten bundle files in my custom_levels folder at any one time, it's surprising how much better the game runs and how much faster it loads if these are kept to a minimum.

If this doesn't help try changing the order of your map rotation, put Blue Eagle and Stabilise in a different slot to make sure it isn't that maps that are causing problems.

I dont understand ... I only have the bundles in my custom-levels folder that i need to play all maps that are on frequent servers ..

and all my maps run ok...

my game just wont find these 2 maps for some reason...

how is the map finder suposed to find the maps if i put them in a different folder ?

Edited by dogcrap

I dont understand ... I only have the bundles in my custom-levels folder that i need to play all maps that are on frequent servers ..

and all my maps run ok...

my game just wont find these 2 maps for some reason...

how is the map finder suposed to find the maps if i put them in a different folder ?

• 2 weeks later...