RAGE! The official GRFS Rage forum

So I am sure everyone has something rage about in GRFS. If so, post it here. Just respect others posts and doing troll or start drama.

The noob tuber attachment needs to get out of here. I am sick of you Call of Duty, Battlefield 3 noob tubers. "Hey look at me I'm so cool I can spam you grenades, hahaha" please....when you get real skill then come see me. I can't tell you how ###### off it makes me when I have to deal with people who abuse certain abilities in games. But that isn't the half of it. This game has so many "Lone Wolfs" that they seriously need to find a way to FORCE people to play as a team or give the game "Team Death Match" because this game is becoming more less fun and it hasn't even been a month yet. About 50% or more players don't have mics, and if they do they don't use them so it still puts them in that "don't have mics" category; and they don't work as a team, don't use tactics or at least use their brain. Hmm lets see if the whole enemy team is near the objective and you keep dying in the same path everyone else is dying in, hmmm wouldn't going around the battle the flank them seem more like a better idea, yea I think it does. I mean come on use your war common sense, geez!

There are some important issues with the game that need to be FIXED, not NERFED! There's a difference.

Edited by DarkJediMasterX

RAGE is first person shooter. GRFS isn't. Two completely different games. :)

From your post mate, I think you now understand why the ONLY multiplayer I do is co-op. Especially seeing as the word 'Objective' has become the new street slang word for 'Deathmatch.' Mind you, on some co-op only games like the L4D series, it would appear that the word 'co-op' is also another street slang way of saying 'Deathmatch.'

You also realise it's better that some people didn't have mics right? You got some guy who blatantly can't sing but who is singing anyway on his mic. ######, I can't hear what's going on in the battlefield. Then of course you got the guys with tourettes by proxy, firing out them swears like a machinegun just because they got owned by the AI/another player through their own stupidity but are blaming the the AI/other player for running haxx. You gotta love it.

Edited by WytchDokta

I have my concerns about this thread, I can see it degrading into an argument or a Ubisoft bashing contest.

If it does it will be locked, keep it clean and no derogatory posts about Ubisoft please, post your concerns but be respectful.

is anyone else getting fed up of the Amercia Vs Russia Storyline in most shooters these days?

Yup, same as the 'Normal vs Underground' debate. Whatever 'normal' is. It's like in RPG's, the playable characters and populace majority are primarily human - hence why in games like Skyrim, I primarily play as non-human and beast races.

I have my concerns about this thread, I can see it degrading into an argument or a Ubisoft bashing contest.

If it does it will be locked, keep it clean and no derogatory posts about Ubisoft please, post your concerns but be respectful.

Oh I hope it doesn't turn into a bashing contest like you said Admin. That wasn't my intensions. I just wanted to have a thread where people could go to just to release their anger about their experience in the game like I did. So everyone please follow the admin and my rules before you post. Thanks :)

What happened to the bunny avatar?

EDIT

All these complaints make me not want to buy it. Seems like a waste of money.

It is a really fun game. We just have these issues that always accure. Some less than others, but if you get a lot of your friends or find fun people to play the game with you can have a blast. Especially since you can host your own games and make private matches with your friends :)

lag lag lag and lag, if i put a whole 2 P90 clips into an enemy i expect him to at least need to see a doctor, it seems random too, some matches are fine other are pieces of ######

Okay now the servers REALLY need to be fixed. I am getting sick of lag and being knocked out of games and not getting my credits for it.

tell me about it, some matches are so bad, we won a match against a team of ghosts so good they had disappeared at the end of it

So I am sure everyone has something rage about in GRFS. If so, post it here. Just respect others posts and doing troll or start drama.

The noob tuber attachment needs to get out of here. I am sick of you Call of Duty, Battlefield 3 noob tubers. "Hey look at me I'm so cool I can spam you grenades, hahaha" please....when you get real skill then come see me. I can't tell you how ###### off it makes me when I have to deal with people who abuse certain abilities in games. But that isn't the half of it. This game has so many "Lone Wolfs" that they seriously need to find a way to FORCE people to play as a team or give the game "Team Death Match" because this game is becoming more less fun and it hasn't even been a month yet. About 50% or more players don't have mics, and if they do they don't use them so it still puts them in that "don't have mics" category; and they don't work as a team, don't use tactics or at least use their brain. Hmm lets see if the whole enemy team is near the objective and you keep dying in the same path everyone else is dying in, hmmm wouldn't going around the battle the flank them seem more like a better idea, yea I think it does. I mean come on use your war common sense, geez!

There are some important issues with the game that need to be FIXED, not NERFED! There's a difference.

A lot of the stuff you are complaining about here is out of Ubisofts hands really.. Changing the ways people play is impossible and a waste of time :maybe:

The stuff I would like to say about FS would probably force Rocky to ban me.. So I'll leave it at that. And thank someone above for the FS beta so I could save the money for other games :clapping:

Ghost Recon -rest in pieces :rant:

A lot of the stuff you are complaining about here is out of Ubisofts hands really.. Changing the ways people play is impossible and a waste of time :maybe:

The stuff I would like to say about FS would probably force Rocky to ban me.. So I'll leave it at that. And thank someone above for the FS beta so I could save the money for other games :clapping:

Ghost Recon -rest in pieces :rant:

True Ubisoft cannot change how people play and I go into the game with a open mind. But having players use mics to communicate would be a drastic change in how the game plays out ya know what I mean? Lone wolf players are a bothersome at times but I don't have a lot of friends to join up with so I go in solo but I don't play lone wolf.

After a while I have accepted how people play and just play for fun, but play hardcore/for fun when party up with friends and such.

My concern for the game is how far this title has deviated away from the orginal GR and even GRAW. It's like everything that worked in all those games was forgotten and then Future Soldier was made.

GRFS does have some good pro's to it...like main campaign co-op, gunsmith, and...ummm...well that's it.

What is missed, (my opinion only) having a 12 player co-op match, even the original GR feel of openess, and...the M4 rifle.