International SOF Conference Demo

My wife and I wanted to go and watch, but we couldn't get there in time. Looks like a fantastic demonstration though!

G'Day mate! Been way too long.

Looks like it would have been an excellent demo to witness! I've seen a few down here in Australia over the last few years and they are impressive! Though i was a little bit closer then the video was taken from!

There is talk of creating International SOF capabilities based on regions. I.e. sharing more intel and resources...could be a good thing.

Very cool vid. Thanks for sharing :thumbsup:

It is amazing that operators from 10 different nations can work so well together considering the different training, equipment, systems etc

At least across most of the NATO and ABCA (especially) nations there has been quite a lot of standardized equipment. The training across ABCA and some of the NATO SOF is quite similar too. There is quite a lot of cross polination of unit visits and also Liason Officers.

It's becoming pretty hard to pick which ABCA SOF unit is represented in a picture from Afghanistan (except for the National Flag)!

My wife and I wanted to go and watch, but we couldn't get there in time. Looks like a fantastic demonstration though!

G'Day mate! Been way too long.

Looks like it would have been an excellent demo to witness! I've seen a few down here in Australia over the last few years and they are impressive! Though i was a little bit closer then the video was taken from!

There is talk of creating International SOF capabilities based on regions. I.e. sharing more intel and resources...could be a good thing.

It has been way too long, my friend! Let me know next time you're in town, and I'll take you to dinner. We need to catch up, my friend!