Ghost Recon.net Forums
Sign in to follow this  
sebastienseansham

GRAW 2 Won't Let Me Aim Down Sights or Shoot.

As the title states GRAW 2 won't let me aim down sights or shoot. I got the game second hand from a friend when I got a new xbox. I haven't even gotten past the training stage because of this. I have tried again and again to restart, try a new game, let the xbox cool etc. But nothing seems to fix it. Could it be because it is second hand? My friend who owned it before me said he played fine. Have any of you had the same problems? And if so if anyone has a solution to this, could you tell me. Any sort of help would be much appreciated.

try another controller, your probably "isn't broken" but try one anyway, you never know.

I don't have another controller -_- But I do have a friend or too I could borrow one from...

reset your controller settings :)

By "reset your controller settings" do you mean to go to options, then control setup and then choose controller A etc? Because I did that and now it seems to be letting aim down the sight about a quarter of the time (if I press really hard, and only works after 3 seconds of holding it down) and I still can't shoot :(

If your controller wont work in other games either then it's probably broken, you should let it get checked.