Ghost recon online for wii u

Mfryers50

Ok so the beta for future soldier has only days left the there is 2 weeks or so for game to be out , so I've time to look at the wii u , and the game ghost recon online . I for one am looking forward to the new controller on wii u and think it is made for ghost recon , I don't have the cash to bye a top end pc so playing ghost recon online on wii u is only way I can play the game , we will have to wait for E3 for release dates of both wii u and ghost recon online ,I will be looking to bye the wii u and puting it next to my ps3 and Proberly trading in my 360 as I always play ps3 now ( only keep 360 to play GRAw lol ) . I'm hoping that wii u ghost recon online will use the ghost recon network , and I'm hoping Nintendo will get their act together for online support , Internet rumors say they are investing on there online side and are hoping to use ghost recon online to prove this . Well will any one else be getting a wii u and ghost recon online wii u version ?