Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Use other factions weapons?

8 posts in this topic

Posted

will we be able to?

also, snipers ruin everything. I like the idea of the scout, but on such small maps like pipeline sniper rifles are way over powered and stupid. Really takes away from the realism knowing no one would ever use a sniper rifle in close quarters like that. Its more of an arena setting than a combat zone.

Posted

I don't think you will be able to use enemy faction weapons, or hope so. you've just said using sniper rifles in close quarters is unrealistic, so is an American using a VSS Vintorez or an SVD

Think about it :P

Posted

dont really care about realism in terms of weapon skins, its not like seeing a russian using an ACR would take me out of the experience, a sniper owning people from 10 feet away does

Posted

meeh, just saying. it's not impossible to kill a soldier from 10 feet away using a sniper rifle, it's not recommended, but do able.

Multiplayer CoD idiots for ya!

Posted

I don't want COD fanboys to mix up with GR Community, it will totally kill it.

Posted

I don't want COD fanboys to mix up with GR Community, it will totally kill it.

exactly

Posted

The MK110 is a marksman rifle. They're made so that you can throw an ACOG or Holo sight on it and get closer.

Posted

After you reach level 50 you'll have the option to setup one of the weapons from the ghost to use as bodark and vice versa as sort of your "favorite" weapon. So if you're an ACR whoore they'll let you take it both as ghost or bodark rifleman.