Countdown until Ghost Recon Wildlands!

Sniper Elite V2 demo!

9 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

this demo is much more fun than GRFS! GRAW meets splintercell (u can throw rocks, carry dead bodies) on the elite version u have no aim assist or markers!

Edited by JohnTC02
Moved to: Third-Person shooter Games. Please try and post in the correct forum.

Posted

Wrek,

Seems worth it to check out the demo of Sniper Elite :thumbsup:

-but wouldn't you rather post on a Sniper Elite forum and say that it's a great game/demo, instead of posting on a (mainly) Ghost Recon forum just to say how it's more fun than GR-FS? :wacko:

Posted

well ubi sold oGR fans out for COD GOW HALO crowd.... im totally jumping ship from supporting ubi... n trying to get u guys to support games like Sniper Elitev2... so we can make it successful so ubi will right its wrong.... as strategic players... we need a strategy to combat the gaming industry's dumbing down of games.... money talks... so we all need to hype up games that cater to our demographic.

Posted (edited)

Is pretty cool I love the new bullet cams. I always liked the first Sniper Elite.

Edited by twcrash

Posted

well ubi sold oGR fans out for COD GOW HALO crowd.... im totally jumping ship from supporting ubi... n trying to get u guys to support games like Sniper Elitev2... so we can make it successful so ubi will right its wrong.... as strategic players... we need a strategy to combat the gaming industry's dumbing down of games.... money talks... so we all need to hype up games that cater to our demographic.

Posted

Wrek,

You are aware this is not a forum that is related to Ubi, right?

This is a forum for people who, in one way or the other, like the Ghost Recon franchise. Of course that doesn't mean everybody here likes everything they do or done to the games. Only posting about how great another game is and 'much better or more fun' is than, in this case, GR-FS seems a bit....euhm...weird to me. :huh:

Developers make a game and if you don't like it, you don't buy it. Actually it's as simple as that. A game does not get bought enough and developers will eventually change them. So in that case you are right...money talks... :rolleyes:

Posted

Hey Mr Spik@ I've moved it already!! :P

Posted

well i hope u boycott fs...cuzthat game sucks n is the worst GR game to date.

Posted

well i hope u boycott fs...cuzthat game sucks n is the worst GR game to date.

Well,...I'll just see if GR-FS measures up to what I find 'a game worth buying'. If it doesn't my money will go elsewhere! ;) Thanks for mentioning Sniper Elite 2 though. I'll go and check that one out too.

@John: You're right...as this thread has been moved, there is no need further this discussion :thumbsup: