Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Ghost Recon Future Soldier Pictures

1 post in this topic

Posted (edited)

There are many GRFS pictures made from videos, and many of those pictures are not really sharp.

I do photography, and i like pictures from games, sow i show you some pictures what i have made

during the Ghost Recon Future Soldier gameplay.

1.png

The rifleman uses assault rifles and light machine guns. His improved armor can sustain more hits to the torso and light. Machine guns are the only guns that create suppression.

2.png

The engineer uses shotguns and personal defense rifles. His scope detector provides a warning when enemies are scoped in and aiming at him.

3.png

The rifleman uses assault rifles and light machine guns. His improved armor can sustain more hits to the torso and light machine guns are the only guns that create suppression.

4.png

The engineer uses shotguns and personal defense rifles. His scope detector provides a warning when anemies are scoped in and aiming at him.

5.png

The sout uses sniper rifles and submachine guns. His optical camo activates while motionless. Providing near-full concealment, but disengages when shot, suppressed, moving quickly or firing.

MK14a.png

MK14b.png

headgear.png

headgear1.png

headgear5.png

headgear2.png

headgear6.png

headgear3.png

headgear7.png

headgear4.png

frontsite.png

frontsite1.png