Welcome to Ghost Recon.net Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DBest1

Should Ghost Recon be honered with a Sig edition Console?

GR:FS Signiture Edition Console.   8 members have voted

1. 1. Should Ghost Recon: Future Soldier receive its own Sig Console?

2. 2. Would you purchase a GR:FS special edition console?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Ok, i don't know about the rest of the fans of the Ghost Recon series but i for one and lot of my friends on XBox Live would like to see homage paid to this series. I think its way past due for Ghost Recon--one of the best series on any console, to receive a little recognition in this regard, What do you think, would you or would you not like to see a special edition signiture Console for Ghost Recon: Future Soldier just like the following?

020183b1.jpg020238b.jpg020196b.jpg

Oh yes indeed,that coupled with Grfs headset & controller for both the Xbox & Ps3 consoles.

[Also something special for Pc users]

Maybe even a Grfs "kinect" edition,but that's just pushing it,idea would be some form of Grfs graphic on the kinect,the "eyepiece" would have a Grfs logo around it.

All of the above mixed with a good dose of Tactical gameplay.

See you on the battlefield[or will you?] :)

this game does not deserve a Sig edition console. I have been on since OGR and this game is not quite GR. more like Gears of Recon. All thats missing is chainsaws and the Locust.

I am buying this game and will be playing it regularly because I cant and wont pass up a GR game. I know that when all my GR buddies and I get on together this game will be nothing but fun, but I wish it had more of the old flavor.

I would love to see a HD reboot like they have done with a few other games. I would buy it