Just Wanted to See what it would look like...

Zeealex

i visualized this sort of concept for the Arms section last night while i was sleeping (odd, i know) i thought it would only haunt me if i didn't try to recreate what i saw. so!

thought you guys might like to see my little experiment.

JustanExperiment.jpg

whaddya think?

apart from the obvious that i may in fact be a lunatic :lol:

I dunno Alex, it kind of concerns me that you're dreaming about GR.net.....oh, what the heck, I came up with an entire mission script a few nights ago thumbsup.gif If you did the art, I'd do the info for each weapon (NOT GRFS, thank you very much), and if Rocky will cooperate, then that'd be neat.

It would be VERY neat indeed,

If you don't want to do the GRFS stuff, i will.

i have some really weird dreams y'know, like one recently of Arnold Swarzenegger Playing with barbie and my little pony :blink: maybe i should get myself checked out :rofl:

Edited by Zeealex

:lol: alrighty then, suppose it wouldn't hurt to at least, eh?

Don't forget the equipment as well, like the sensors and the land warrior system :P in the meantime, i'm going to check for light leaks and await more divine inspiration

Edited by Zeealex

M4A1

The M4 is a carbine tracing back to the M16 assault rifle. The M4 is a lightweight compact version of the M16A2. The M4A1 is capable of semi-automatic and fully-automatic fire. The M203 and M320 undermounted grenade launchers can be mounted on the M4A1.

Statistics

Class: Carbine

Origin: USA

Service: 1994 - present

Cartridge: 5.56x45mm

Capacity: 30 round box

Weight: 3.1kg loaded

Length: 840mm with stock extended

Range: 500m

Notes

The M4A1 is the demo expert's primary weapon.

It is very effective in close quarters, like Embassy, Ghost Town, or Polling Center.

How about that? Of course, Rocky will need to upload some photos.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Well, I just stumbled across this thread again and thought I'd give an update (not much of one). About twelve weeks ago when I felt inspired I got these weapons done:

AKM

AKS

AN94

FAL

M4

M16

MP5

OICW

SA80

M4 SOPMOD

VZ58

So I think all the assault rifles are done (been awhile so I need to check) and a couple SMGs, so maybe this weekend instead of strolling outside or staring at a blank IGOR screen trying to get up the courage to script a mission, I'll finish this up.