[Using Brettzies mod on two PC's over LAN]

Hello, you clarify this, please, the most updated version of this game is GRAW2 pc 1.05?

And another thing I have 2 pc, if I install one of them Brettzies Weapon Pack mod 2.0 I can play with the other online-LAN although this has not installed the mod Brettzies Weapon Pack 2.0? And the savegames will be stored if I install the mod Brettzies Weapon Pack 2.0?

Thank you.

Yep v1.05 is the latest version.

If you want to use both PC's to play a LAN game together then you will need to install the Brettzies weapon pack on both machines or you will get an altered files error when connecting.

Yep v1.05 is the latest version.

If you want to use both PC's to play a LAN game together then you will need to install the Brettzies weapon pack on both machines or you will get an altered files error when connecting.

Thank you very much friend JohnTC02, for your prompt clarification

Thanks again.

PS:Certainly about my savegames really I have completed 20% of the Operation Sinaloa.de The Cartel Campaign and would give me a lot ... having to start the operation by installing a mod to change uniforms

Edited by spanish1