Russian Player: Expanded Edition - general topic

Attention, please!

A man named Zarevich pointed some errors (I think that I can call them like that) in my mod in the mod's download section comments. Those are not some big errors, but I will fix them soon (propably even tomorrow).

End of the message. ;)

Edited by Chudy Picio

• 2 months later...

Hello, my friends.

You may have thought that I disappeared forever or something - but I didn't (fortunately). I just had a lot of work and I hardly ever visited our site because of that. But now I am back - and I think that I will relase this said patch soon (it will be a little patch, but still). Anyway, thank you for your interest in my mod - I am happy that you like it. :)

Regards.

Edited by Chudy Picio

Chudy,

None of us started out as elite scripters; just because you've had trouble making missions before doesn't mean you shouldn't try again. ;)

WHAT?! DOES IT Mean,, you weren't born as elite scripter?! Just kidding [As always]

There are some good tutorials in one of the sections here on grnet.

/t

Well I could make a mission for you and could teach you how to do things like end the mission etc ;)

If you have got some time... I would be much obliged. :)

lol

But to get back on topic,

Really nice & clean job Chudy! :thumbsup:

/t

Thank you very much. :)

Chudy,

None of us started out as elite scripters; just because you've had trouble making missions before doesn't mean you shouldn't try again. ;)

I know, I know. I don't give up, I just stopped for a while because of some technical problems. ;)

Edited by Chudy Picio
  • Like 1

• 7 years later...

Hello everyone,

It's been a while - how are you doing?

I wanted to revive this thread a little. This mod is pretty old, I was younger and less experienced when I made it. I'm thinking of a remake, but I don't know when I'll be able to make it - but it'll definitely come one day, so stay tuned!

Best regards and take care,

Peter

• Like 4

• 1 month later...

I've got a question: is it possible to edit Ghost Recon textures and models in the newer versions of Photoshop and 3ds Max? I remember that older versions of said programs were necessary back then, but maybe something has changed?

I basically want to edit the existing characters (their textures and models) in order to create some more variety. In addition to that I might try creating my own textures in the long run.

• Like 1

• Chudy Picio changed the title to Russian Player: Expanded Edition - general topic
  • ApexMods featured this topic