Countdown until Ghost Recon Wildlands!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Cryengine Map Feedback.

5 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm looking for some feedback on a map I made using the Cryengine 3 SDK. I want to improve it so don't hold back. The more brutal the better. The map is intended for both a slow paced tactical single player mission using squad mechanics and tactical multiplayer. So keep that in mind when giving your feedback. Thanks if your contribute.

Posted

Looks neat, I thought you told me you had to be on a modding team to do anything with it though rolleyes.gif I gave up on it, as good as I am with scripting I still am a little slow on everything else wink.gif

Posted

If you put in alot of hours you can get resonable results, but I mean alot of hours learning the engine.

Posted

The engine is great. I absolutely loved it the first time I loaded it up. But my desktop has no internetconnection so I have been messing with UDK.

Nice start though Paladin. The engine takes a bit to learn but is very good once you get it all configured right.

Posted

That was an old version. I had added parallax mapping to all the terrain textures which gave great results, especially with regards the mountains. But I have moved to UDK now for a project.