Mod uninstall help

Anith

Got a small problem. I installed a few mods on my computer recently and have decided I do not want them. I deactivated them just fine but now to save space on my hard drive I would like to uninstall them completely.

The problem I am having is the mods do not have any kind of uninstall option and my add/remove programs and start menu don't have them listed.

The mods are:

BJB Sabre teams

G8 Special Forces

Silent Warrior 3

As I said, they do not show up anywhere in my computer but they do in my mod list and I can still activate and play them. They are not in my mod folder either.

Real simple. Go to C:\Program Files\Red Storm Entertainment\Ghost Recon\Mods and delete the folder named as the mod you want gone. Make sure you deactivate the mods before deleting them though or you get CTDs.

EDIT

Noticed that you said they aren't in the mod folder, sorry. blink.gif Not sure what to do in this case.

Edited by rileyfletcher_01

Basically if you have a 64bit system you are capable of running both 64bit and 32bit programs. 32bit programs get installed to program files (x86) while 64bit programs get installed to normal program files.

Mine was a little different. I had files that were installed to C:/Users/myuseraccount/appdata/

which it shouldn't have been and I didn't tell it to lol.

Edited by Anith