Ghost Recon.net Forums
Thibault

Warmongers Inc - CIASUPER password

Hi there

Anybody found it yet? Been looking through those documents and photos over & over again but nothing works. Can someone help, at least give me a hint? Thanks in advance!

Privet Thibault,

It's here : http://www.warmongersinc.net/files/gothcensor/

I found this while looking at cable http://www.warmongersinc.net/files/setting-the-record-straight-on-los-similares-and-u-s-military-training/

Some letters were darker. Together, they write GOTHCENSOR.

My english is not very good, but i recongized anagram for GHOSTRECON. And i tried it as URL.

It shows hidden file, with list of passwords.

And tadaaa, the first one is

A) CIA_GRID USERNAME:CIASUPERPASSWORD:IacSuper$

The security badge was nice one, i like this. But who do you think this soldier is ?

Hi there!

Thanks a lot for the password, it works! but the GOTHCENSOR url doesn't work and I really have a hard time making out the darker letters on the other file.

Yeah I liked the securitybadge thing too.

My guess is either he's Kozak, the character that we're gonna play or this is a preview for the Live Action movie that's getting released in the march-april time window.

I've seen you can allready pre-order it on Amazon.com.

Or the soldier could be both :)

Anyway, thanks a lot for your help! I've copied the last files to my harddrive and I can begin now going through everything finding out a bit more about this whole weapons trade and this Grigori fellow.

New files reveal a death certificate for our soldier.

this is getting stranger by the day.

maybe they just wrote him off so he can be used in deniable ops.

I mean, the enemy won't expect a dead guy and government can always deny operations if the people don't exist anymore on the record.

Edited by Thibault

notice his name is charles BROWN possibly linking to marcus brown on the casualty report there is also Allen (possible links to Richard Allen) and a Ramirez Mentioned (possibly linking to Jose Ramirez)

notice his name is charles BROWN possibly linking to marcus brown on the casualty report there is also Allen (possible links to Richard Allen) and a Ramirez Mentioned (possibly linking to Jose Ramirez)

yeah I also noticed those names sounded familiar...

Too bad we can't contact that person at the bottom of the casualty report for additional info ;)

checked their date of birth and ranks... it pretty much is similar.. few months of difference but ranks are the same and age pretty much the same too.

I think we're on the right track to see how some of the ghosts were "born"

the report also said they only got one body out of the wreckage which only could be the pilot in my opinion. Think the rest got recruited to be "ghosts".

Edited by Thibault

Charles brown also has a similar biography to marcus, marcus was a college football player as is charles (so i read, i scanned through it quick)

hhmm it's food for thought, where was the accident again? the page has stopped loading.

En route to Fort Benning. To quote the casualty report:

"On April 11th, at approximately 0245 hours local, a helicopter accident occurred 7 miles NW of Fort

Benning."

Hmm I compared Marcus Brown and Charles Brown their information...

lots of things are pretty much the same but a lot of it is different too...

for example Marcus got awarded the silver star and Charles got Bronze with Combat V.

Marcus started in 2nd infantry division and Charles in 10th Mountain.

I don't know what to think anymore......

maybe they rewrote some of the history to not make it look exactly the same, after all, they can't be linked to who they were before..

The name Marcus Brown existed in previous ghost missions that were prior to that helo-crash in 2014.

what to think about this... I have no idea anymore, think we'll have to wait for more leaks on warmongers inc.

Edited by Thibault