Countdown until Ghost Recon Wildlands!

[Are there still players online?]

12 posts in this topic

Posted

I saw this amazing game very cheap to buy and I am thinking of buying it again (I lost my copy years ago), but I'm only looking for a multiplayer experience. Are there still players online? Can I find people to play daily at any time? Any active coop clans? Thank you :)

Posted

Definitely players still online. Even Ghost Recon 1 still has active players, and that game is ten years old. Just goes to show that a great game lasts a long long time :thumbsup:

Posted

I play ghost recon 2 all the time online, most servers are not busy, the one that gets 90% of the playing time is "RAS". Good luck...

Tom1935

Posted

I saw this amazing game very cheap to buy and I am thinking of buying it again (I lost my copy years ago), but I'm only looking for a multiplayer experience. Are there still players online? Can I find people to play daily at any time? Any active coop clans? Thank you :)

I'm playing on GRAW2. Very few of them! Up to 100 people, but they also rintkán! Many of the cheter! My name H_White.

I used a lot RVSA map! My server:

[Hun] _Team'''*''' RvsA server

Posted

Thank you for the answers Im going to buy it tonight :D

Posted

I would also suggest the first Ghost Recon. In my opinion, it's much better, but I'd better shut up before I get in trouble for GR-love spamming :thumbsup:

Posted

Now now Riley! :nono:

Posted

Hey, just giving a suggestion John. I'm not going to dominate anyone with my GR talk :thumbsup:

Posted

I bought the game :D................again.

I have been a fan of GR since the release of the demo back in 2001 (I think) and my personal opinion is that the first GR it's more hardcore and you have more tactical freedom. Another problem is that I couldn't find a GRAW 1 or 2 player who wanted to play proper COOP (microphone, squad leader, tactical aproach etc).... anyone interested?

Posted

bulliz I mostly play TeamDeathMatch but I also like Coop gameplay. I like to talk while playing, too. At the moment my pc (the one I use for GRAW2 gaming) is not working but it should get fixed in a few days I think. Maybe we could play together, I know nice Coop servers. Do you know that you can download custom maps created by players here on Ghostrecon.net?

Posted

yes there are still many players online in this game, I'm just one.

Posted

Im another.

Best time is usually the evening Bulliz for getting good team coop play.

Look for the =BH=Brothers In Honour servers in the list....we currently have about 4 GRAW 2 and can do many others.

:thumbsup:

=BH=CJ