The Dark Knight Rises

The Hobbit (Part 1)

Skyfall (New Bond)

MIB 3

Battleship

The Bourne Legacy

DS

Posted

:o Is the Bourne Legacy part of the Jason Bourne series?

Posted

Prometheus is a prequal to the Alien Series so should be good

Posted

The Bourne Legacy is the fourth of my favorite series, but it isn't going to be starring Matt Damon :angry: How can we have a Jason Bourne movie without Matt?

Posted

I am very excited about Prometheus and did a little reading on it when I caught a Ridley Scott interview on telly before Xmas.

It started out as a Alien prequel, but Ridley said it developed into something more - the origins of man, I think it still starts with the story of the giant mystery astronaut in one of the early scenes from Alien.

I heard the film's main plot takes from Ancient Astronaut theories, right up my street!

Posted

The Bourne Legacy is the fourth of my favorite series, but it isn't going to be starring Matt Damon :angry: How can we have a Jason Bourne movie without Matt?

May have to do with Bourne Legacy book... will ruin for everyone else

Posted

May have to do with Bourne Legacy book... will ruin for everyone else

It looks ok;

Trailer

DS

Posted

Great new trailer, with a tie-in to the Alien films;

TED 2023

DS

Posted

I heard about this, they did a TED seminar on it, with Guy Peerce, very cool idea.

Posted

Things are hotting up;

Twenty second teaser trailer.

Followed by this live event on Saturday.

On Saturday, March 17th at 4 p.m. PST/ 7 p.m. EST, legendary director Ridley Scott will premiere the first full trailer for one of 2012's most anticipated films, PROMETHEUS, at the AMC Downtown Disney in Anaheim, CA. This invite-only premiere will follow a 30 minutes Q&A session with the iconic director conducted by Prometheus writer/producer Damon Lindelof (Co-creator, Executive Producer and Writer of TV's LOST).

DS

Posted

Cool.

Posted

I'm so watching this :thumbsup:

Posted

...very cool idea.

Well check this one out;

David 8

It's looking to be a great film.

DS

Posted

This world premier trailer aired last Sunday night during 'Homeland' on Channel 4. I only watched the first few seconds because I don't want to see or know anything more about the film till I go to the cinema.

Prometheus World Premier Trailer

DS

Posted

I'm not watching ANYTHING apart from the entire series so far on Bluray.

Posted

I'm not watching ANYTHING apart from the entire series so far on Bluray.

? What series? Homeland? If so, it's superb TV.

DS

Posted

Alien :rolleyes:

Posted (edited)

Was just lookingat skyfall, the new bond movie :thumbsup: Looks pretty nice :) I have been waiting on you, Skyfall :o=

Thanks for the information, DickSplash :thumbsup:

I was thingking about, that there was coming a new one :thumbsup:

Teppe

Edited by teppe

Posted

Watched Prometheus on Thursday and i have to say, for something i lost interest in over the months, it wasn't bad! i wouldn't watch in 3D though, nothing to go wow at compared to 2D ;)

Posted

I just got home from watching this about 20 minutes ago, very fun movie to watch.

Don't want to ruin anything, but that surgery scene was unbelievably cool. Heres to having do-it-yourself doctor pods by 2085!

Posted

Can't wait to see this one. A new Ridley Scott set in the Alien Universe? I'm sold.

[media=]

Posted

Saw it. Slow and painfully "by the book seen it before" beginnings, but some good scenes later on.

The "it's not a prequel" talk by Ridley and cast prior to opening is clearly diversion tactics to get more people thorugh the cinema door - it is obviously a prequel, although they could have tied it up a bit tighter than they did.

Over all I left feeling a little disapointed, but its an okay film and I'll still go see the next one :)

Posted

Don't want to ruin anything, but that surgery scene was unbelievably cool. Heres to having do-it-yourself doctor pods by 2085!

I was surprised I was able to sit through that,

I'm usually fine seeing people get cut open, but the fact that she was awake and suffering... Eugh!

The end bit with the warship falling over was so predictable! As soon as I saw the rock- I'll speak no more of.

@Rocky, I think most people who've seen the alien movies were dissappointed by Prometheus. But a lot of people I spoke to who hadn't seen the Alien movies loved it.

So maybe as a prequel, or knowing the Alien movie reputation it was dissappointing?

Posted

Arrrgh, Alex you spoilsport!!! Edited your post to avoid the spoiler for others! :maybe: