DICE: BF3 is "very different" to MW3

Tinker

Really interesting article and video found HERE

"We're not straying away from the formula," Patrick Bach, executive producer, told Eurogamer TV in part two of our Battlefield 3 special.

"It is a very different feeling we're going after. We're not straying away from our own ideas. We are looking at our own stuff, maybe a bit too much at times because sometimes you forget to look at what everyone else is doing. But of course it adds a lot of pressure when people's expectations are that maybe we should do something else, rather than doing what we're doing."

So we have COD and BF both sticking there own roots and now 2 SP games to be very excited about playing soon. :thumbsup:

In other related news Dice announces that the sky is blue.

Of course it's different. In call of duty you get x amount of kills and you can call in your airstrike, in BF you are the airstrike. I really wish that they would stop mentioning that other series every time that they have a statement. If they were really confident in themselves they wouldn't have to constatnly be comparing themselves to activision.

If it wasn't for the constant respawning enemies I'd probably enjoy the Call of Duty single player a bit more. I really enjoyed the Medal of Honor missions a lot more.