Hitman Absolution 15 minute Gameplay

Tinker

Knew very little about Hitman until I picked up the collection last year. Absolutely loved it.

According to lead producer Hakan Abrak, there's more to Absolution than meets the eye. Hardcore fans can, if they wish, play the game the way they're used to (and it's been set up to offer them something special). What's different this time, he tells us at the Eurogamer Expo 2011, is everything's just that little bit clearer.

Hitman: Absolution Returns - Interview

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/D3NgZytDyRg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Another franchise falls victim to the "What they really want is to play a movie!" avenue of game design.

I really hope not. The Hitman series is so great, because you could pretty much do whatever you wanted, however you wanted. Blood Money, especially, allowed you a lot of freedom in where you went and what you did. It would be a shame to clobber that game design. :(

As noted above, I also thought it had touchs of SC about it

Which, from the footage shown, looks like might be all:

<shoot out a light>

Enemy 1: ######ing hell!

Enemy 2: ######!

<enemy investigates broken light>

Enemy 1: Holy ######, we got an intruder. Looks like the ######er is playing ######ing games with us now. Everyone spread and find the ###### before he causes more ######ing trouble.

Tourettes much?