Ubi Financial Report Reveals GRO Beta info

Rocky

From Ubisoft's Q1 Financial Report today.

Sales for the second quarter of 2011-12

The second quarter will see the following releases:

*Driver® San-Francisco for Xbox 360®, Playstation® 3, Wii and PC

*Call of Juarez®: The Cartel for Xbox 360®, Playstation® 3 and PC

*TrackmaniaTM 2 Canyon

*From DustTM for XBLA and PSN

*Settlers® Online in France and the US

*Closed beta of Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon® Online in France, Germany, the US

Interesting that they have specifically named countries for the Closed Beta of GR:O, especially as it excludes the UK...?!

Interesting that they have specifically named countries for the Closed Beta of GR:O, especially as it excludes the UK...?!

Any inclusion or exclusion at this point is only reflective of the coming months and not the entire beta period.

In short and as we've touched on in the past beta access and subsequent keys are being issued over a period of time enabling the team to gradually introduce more players and better stress test the system. As I’m sure you all understand the better they can stress test now the less issues when the time comes to fully release the game :thumbsup:

Thanks Kleaneasy, I also got a clarification from Theo Sanders...

There will be a UK beta and indeed in many other countries not listed there, too. However, we’re rolling out each country in phases. This is to help us ensure we do a good job with the scaling of our technical infrastructure (like dedicated servers), and have the game master support ready in each country for a good experience before we roll out the beta there.

Sounds good to me.