Blood Effect Mod

Hey everyone.

First, I hope that I got this posted in the right area. If now, please forgive. Still new to the GR forums. But, I'm having a problem and was hoping that someone might be able to help. I had downloaded the blood effect mod created by DiGiTALY_-TC.

Ok, so, um....I'm not all that computer literate. But could someone please help me with this mod and tell me in a detailed manner where I'm putting these folders/xml documents at?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Louis

hi :D

go to your program files folder and find the ubisoft folder within there (if it helps any press the "u" button) and it will point you in the right direction, then while in the Ubisoft folder you will see another called "ghost recon advanced warfighter do you not?

extract the the local folder (the first folder within the.rar file) to there and if it tells you to skip or replace press replace.

hope that helped out a little. :D

Hey ZeeAlex. Wanted to say thank you for the help. Got the mod installed. Thanks again. I do have one more question in regards to doing mods. When it comes to weapons mods that I can download off the site, where do I put those folders at?

Thanks again, and all help is greatly appreciated

Louis

which weapon mod are you trying to install?

i know some of them are .exe files so they do it for you. i'll do my research and see what ones have to be where for you :D

generally they go in the same place, as soon as you see the local file, you extract from there to the same place and press the "replace" then hop the blood mod doesnt go walkies.

Edited by Zeealex

Thx for taking the time to try to find out. If i remember right, Brettzies weapon pack is a zip file and not an .exe file. There are also a couple of others that I was reading here onsite that are zip files as well. I was thinking about adding Brettzies unless you happen to know of a better mod to try to add. Thanks again. Hope to hear back from you

Omega_Recon

hey,

for brettzies, within the zip file you see a "bp_weapons_pack_v6GRAW" or whatever, open that, and you are greeted with a slightly familiar looking folder, the local folder, but don't start extracting yet, open this folder and once again you'll see something like "bp_weapons_pack_v6GRAW" open that file, highlight all the files inside and extract those to your desktop in a folder called "mod" so you know where it is. (i think it makes a file for all of them which would cause it not to work) then go to the "mod" folder on your desktop and if all those folders you extracted are there (if not they will be inside another folder mad by the extractor) then copy them all (shift and arrow keys to select more than one) and you go to, the ghost recon advanced war fighter folder, the once you are there go into local, and then paste the folders into English press replace if asked. if you just paste them in local it won't work.

and brettzies weapon pack is the best available i know of, good choice! :D

ZeeAlex...

Just wanted to say thank you for all your help. It is greatly appreciated. And also want to say thank you for teaching me a little bit about mods and installs. I wanted to do the Brettzies weapons mod, but I was also looking at the GRAW1 Modcombo GRAW1 Modcombo. Do you have any experience with this mod? Its combining Brettzies with the blood mod and some others as well. Lets face it, GRAW just doesnt have enough blood in it.

But would like to hear your opinion on the above mentioned mod, or know of anyone that has the mod installed and what they thought of it.

Thanks again, ZeeAlex. You've made a friend

Omega Recon