GR series wallpapers

the wallpaper pack contains 61 images however some of those are fixed images of the originals (which i kept) and they were made just for you guys n gals, to enjoy.

i was kindly advised to put the pack on this topic so that's what i did, don't kill me :P

EDIT:

[GR] one because like apex said in a later post, it is in the [GR] forums

GRwallpaperforest.jpg

here's one from the MISC file inside the pack.

GRWallpaper1fix.jpg

the HUD part was hand replicated and the black bit was there so the start bar at the bottom wouldn't get in the way of the HUD.

one from the GRFS file:

GRFSwallp2.jpg

and one from the GR2 file:

GRWallpaper4GR2Mitchell.jpg

quick note on this, all of the ones in the GR2 file share the same format, only the characters change so you can choose who you want on your desktop.

if you find any problems with the images whatsoever tell me which one and i will go in and fix it.

and if you want to request a wallpaper to be done, feel free to drop a line, but make sure the images and resources are readily available, i only use GIMP so photo-shop things are a no go.

GRAW and GRAW 2 are there too, but i don't want to overload the first post with images :P

pack download below

http://www.mediafire.com/?qzqebtbiwzez5x2

anyway, i hope you enjoy the pictures, and feel free to comment, constructive criticism is welcomed! :thumbsup:

Edited by Zeealex

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

probably going to be ignored as per norm. but hey.

[...]

i want to know if it's worth wasting my time on this ######.

Here we go again. :wall:

Nice wallpapers :thumbsup:

Alex, you call that ignoring if masni takes the time and pays you a compliment? You realize how rude that is towards him? What exactly is it that you expect - the Nobel prize?

Either you do this for fun and your own enjoyment or don't do it at all. If you think it's all just ###### then why are you posting this? Don't think for a second that churning out wallpapers mixed with accusations and other offensive comments entitles you to a claim on other people's gratitude. There are hundreds of mods and other projects on these boards that never got the attention and open appreciation that they'd truly deserve, yet none of the authors are whining about being ignored.

i'd much rather you PM'd that thanks apex

and sarcasm, it goes a LOOOONNG WAY and to be frank i am trying to change my attitude but there is allot on my mind

######= stuff.

wasting my time= getting my mind off things

ignoring me as per norm= school stuff. done allot of work for the school and i got ###### all, wasnt expecting money, just a thank you or a mention or some ###### like that.

and Just for you guys=just for you guys so it was a hi ghost recon.net have some wallpapers.

and last time i did something as a passtime you told me off :P

Edited by Zeealex

Hey Alex, just because you don't get many replies doesn't mean members are not reading and liking what you do.

If you start saying that people are ignoring you it will make people not want to post even more fairing that if they find fault you will have a go at them.

I always look at what you do here and your wallpapers are great but I don't keep on posting that I like them, that doesn't mean I'm ignoring you.

Chill out Alex. :yes:

:coolspeak:

When you are kind of finished and happy with the pack let me know and I'll add it to the downloads section, that way you will get an exact count on how many downloads it has had.

PM me the download link when you are ready.

All that other stuff, like the text in the spoiler, you need to drop all that and just concentrate on the project, it'll go better :thumbsup:

done, and i shall :D as soon as 72 is 100 i'll stop and judge which are the best. or ask people here, meh i'm not sure. or ask here, if i get no replies judge it myself... i'm going to shut up now :lol:

thanks for the offer rocky :thumbsup:

UPDATE:

there might be more wallpapers in one game folder than there is in others. that will be a resources thing.

Edited by Zeealex

go for it tinker :thumbsup:

a resize to the right level shouldn't ###### up the image.

but if you need something tweaked i'll scope out my .xcf file and try to tweak it.

wait tinker, NEW mod? :o awesome!

Update.

found i can't reach 100 wallpapers without re-using the same images. so i think the ones i have PLUS the FS one i made in loads of resolutions will have to do.

Edited by Zeealex

6a7e4a7392ff59f393c5981309e81007236f00cafe72281c2d68d5f2f63ed41b6g.jpg

this one was my second project on Photoshop CS5 which i installed last night.

so far, it's worth it's money, i can see a massive difference in quality compared to GIMP

if anythign it's a little slow but that's more of the laptop being a pig head there

Edited by Zeealex