Countdown until Ghost Recon Wildlands!

Gamasutra Article on Commander

9 posts in this topic

Posted

"By playing Commander before Future Soldier comes out, it's going to let you accumulate a little bit of wealth and some weapons so you have some sort of advantage [in] Future Soldier," Early said. "I know there's a time when I'm going to sit down in front of my console and play that game, and I know there's going to be a time when I have a few minutes to spare in between, and if I can use some of that time to generate consumables or generate an advantage in another game, I'm going to do that."

Source

Posted

well, thats my new 6:30 AM pass time sorted for next year :D thanks for the heads up :D

Posted

By playing Commander before Future Soldier comes out, it's going to let you accumulate a little bit of wealth and some weapons so you have some sort of advantage [in] Future Soldier," Early said

:rolleyes:

Where did the fun in losing sometimes go?

Posted

Interesting...worth checking out I suppose, would give me something to do at work during slow hours.

Posted

Does any one know when this is out and how to get it ?

Posted

Yeh this whole Commander thing has gone kind of quiet...

Posted

Still no news on ghost recon commander , and clock is ticking to future soldier is out , ubisoft need to confirm commander , s release or weather it's been canned