Applying for the Beta

Rocky

When I hit the APPLY FOR BETA button on the official site, it just said "Thanks you for applying", but I wasn't even logged in, so how did it know who I was and how to reach me...?

That was on the UK site http://ghostrecononline.uk.ubi.com

On the US site it just times out. http://ghostrecononline.us.ubi.com

Was it the same for you guys?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It goes off ubi logon, it probably cached your id from a previous visit (if you look top of page to the right side it should have your logon name up there if you are logged on)

If you go back to to the site (UK) it should now say ">You are in the Beta Queue<", where the "Apply for beta" button was.

Nope, it says "login" at the top, that's what made me think, wait a minute, this is borked. And I am not getting any "you are in the beta" messages either.

Deja Vu anyone? :wall:

EDIT > Swicthed to IE, it asked me to login, successful registration thereafter. :yes:

Received confirmation email

Ghost Recon Online Beta: registration confirmed!

Welcome to the Ghost Recon Online community. You have successfully registered to the Ghost Recon Online Beta WAITING LIST.

You will be one of the first gamers to access the Beta as soon it opens in your country.

The next step will be for you to receive your Beta Key:

- Check your mail box regularly, including your SPAM mail box.

- Keep up to date with beta news here

- Visit our Facebook page

Alone you fight; together we dominate - so invite your friends today!

Thank you and see you soon online!

Your Ghost Recon Online Team

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Guys, i have not posted in a long time, but i do frequent these boards almost daily.

I realise this may not be the correct forum, but i can not see one for Ghost Recon Online.

I just thought that i would let you know i have got my hands on a Beta Key and i will be taking part in the beta testing.

I will give some feedback on it as soon as i have played it, but obviously i must conform the the rules of the games makers before making any posts. Unfortunatly i feel that i might not be able to post screen shots or videos of ingame footage.

Ricard

This post has been edited by ApexMods: Today, 04:14 PM

Reason for edit: Moved to correct forum

Edited by Pave Low
Merged with the existing Beta testing thread (where you can see there are already a number of us who will be testing the Beta)

Hello, I'm brand new to these forums (still getting used to the layout).

I wanted to ask one question before I start exploring this website. I just applied for the GRO Beta and wanted to know what my chances are of getting in and if so how long to expect to wait for the beta key?

Thanks, if this has been covered already I apologize, I'll get the hang of this website soon so you won't have to deal with a noob. :)

Edited by Pave Low
Merged with the existing beta thread

Hey Guys, sorry I haven't spotted this sooner.

Can each of you please confirm if you're still without a confirmation email or any other form of confirmation your submission has been received.

Also which country you're trying to enter from

Thanks

Lisa

Still no confirmation email for me, alas it looks like they passed me up. angry.gif

Rocky, I need some of your pull with the people at Ubi.

LOL, I have no pull mate contrary to popular belief, Kleaneasy is on the case though (see above), drop he a PM with your registration e-mail addy. :thumbsup:

Did you get an e-mail saying

Ghost Recon Online Beta: registration confirmed!

Welcome to the Ghost Recon Online community. You have successfully registered to the Ghost Recon Online Beta WAITING LIST.

So I noticed a place to enter a Beta Key... not sure how these are handled. But, I'm thinking of the GR:FS beta key that came with pre-orders of SC:C... which I no longer have. I hope I didn't just screw myself up on that. :angry:

Can each of you please confirm if you're still without a confirmation email or any other form of confirmation your submission has been received.

Have not received a confirmation of any kind. username is zjj_

from the US

Thanks

Thanks

Lisa

Hi my name is CartoonNxArt i signed up on the day of e3 the beta was mention to come out and still no confirmation saying wat rocky said about ghost recon online beta confirmation yet . i am logged in right now and they said they would contact me soon when i signed up but i got no email as to wat they said when i signed up. plz help i would really like to test as a beta member my email is StreetSavage22@yahoo.com. reply soon please. also i am in the U.S. Version.plz help soon before to late.

The Viewtiful One

CartoonNxArt

Edited by CartoonNxArt

Hello I applied for the beta on Monday and have not received any confirmation. I signed up using my Ubisoft account. My email address is Ryu000062@hotmail.com, my Ubisoft account is Leon000062 and i Applied to the US part of the beta. Thank you for you time to reading my post hope to hear from you soon.

Edited by Leon0000

Thanks

Lisa

No e-mails at all from Ubisoft after I applied for the Beta

Ubisoft sn: nailpeter83

e-mail: nailpeter83@yahoo.com