Dead Space 1 & 2 sale

Dead Space 1 -75% = £3.75

Dead Space 2 -40% = £17.99

Steam page

Going to need a week off work to catch up with the new games I think. <_<

A year off would be more suitable, taking into consideration all the awesome games coming out this year alone. :yes:

speak of the devil, i was just telling Wytch how i might get it when the price comes down

:thumbsup:

(However, neither game is suitable for the faint of heart.)

bah, faint of heart warnings are nuthin' :o=

Believe me, you haven't seen 'gore' until you've seen all the player death sequences on DS2, or the opening sequence (after Isaac gets woken up by Franco) of DS2 for that matter. Plus, in DS2, some people have a problem with killing babies, even though they are not babies per se. :)

Edited by WytchDokta

i just had a look on youtube, and i have seen worse on resident evil 4 :P

admittedly some parts are rather gory :P a bit over gory to be true, getting your arms cut off by a door? okay normal (not) i do like it when he gets blown to tiny peices though

Edited by zeealice

i just had a look on youtube, and i have seen worse on resident evil 4 :P

admittedly some parts are rather gory :P a bit over gory to be true, getting your arms cut off by a door? okay normal (not) i do like it when he gets blown to tiny peices though

'

Heavy dutty metal doors closing with force could shear off limbs. Anyway, get DS2, I want to know if my DS2 Zealot difficulty survival guide is effective. :)