GR.net mentioned on Ghost Recon Facebook page

lexsis

Has anyone else seen the post on Ghost Recon's facebook page regarding GhostRecon.net. stop by and show your support for GR.net

Edited by JohnTC02
Thread moved to: Site Feedback forum

Nope, no facebook, no twitter. Didn't do myspace when that was popular, either. Recently I've come to find out that many of my friends don't have a facebook account, either. I thought I was the last hold out. :lol:

Since I'm not "everybody" I guess that makes me a nobody. :(

You have to be logged in to view any facebook page due to age restrictions zjj

That totally makes sense.

Its certainly not for everyone, although its no myspace... I didnt join that either couldnt stand it.

I do like facebook though, not to mention if you have friends who really are your friends but you dont want to see every update they make every 5 minutes you can just take them out of your feed so you dont get spammed by them lol

Nope, no facebook, no twitter. Didn't do myspace when that was popular, either. Recently I've come to find out that many of my friends don't have a facebook account, either. I thought I was the last hold out. :lol:

i'm with you sista :P

nah, i just hijack my mum's FB :devil:

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe we should start a club for those that won't do facebook. It could be like a social network of people who don't do social network sites. :rofl:

However, some website forums are also social networking areas. :hmm: