Earthquake Predicted

Rocky

A few months ago I watched a youtube video where a lady showed her theory about earthquakes, plantary alignment and comets. She predicted a majoy event in March this year. It got A LOT of airtime in conspiracy forums, because there were some other poitners about a disaster this March and the whole thing kind of took off.

Anyway, I totally forgot about it until today. She put another video up 3 days ago, warning AGAIN of a major event, this time she went as far to say "March 11th, stay away from fault lines", I kid you not - this is days before the biggest earthquake ever hit Japan.

Just listen to the first few minutes and you'll see. This was posted 3 days ago, but the prediction was made months ago too.

http://www.youtube.c...95zMdTvoqcQ.swf

What do you make of this?

If you really want to get into this, she goes on about the comet Elanin, which was a real buzzword in the underground for sometime now but I never read up on it - I might now though.

At 5min30 she uses some kind of earthquake version of googlemaps, I'd like to find that thing!

exactly, thats why these earthquakes are so violent and are causing the countries it affected to sink (japan sunk 9 feet i believe) and haiti is apparently lop sided. not sure about christchurch

Interesting, have been reading up on the supermoon story.

Will March 19 'Supermoon' Trigger Natural Disasters?

Coincidence or reality?

well the moon controls the gravitational pull of the tides doesnt it, so it being closer ought to do something. other than look pretty that is

Edited by Zeealex