How to edit weapons for coop?!

Spik@

Hi Spik@.

Rahn is correct, there are several props that you can place c4 on but you do need to do this from the script.

As Rahn said there is a way to make almost any prop plantable with c4 but this does involve creating a custom prop from the original, changing some of the code then including the modified prop in your mod, again you will need to script so they will work in the game.

Hope that helps,

John

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rahn,

Bummer. I thought it would be nice to have something like that. If it is not something I can edit myself, it is something to put back in the fridge. Having control over airstrikes and mortarattacks also had to be put into that fridge, so it getting a bit cramped inside...

It's a shame that I cannot script and make maps like I could with the first Ghost Recon's. It was always a real buzz to see everything fall into place with your own 'homemade' missions.

I loved to make missions with lots of fastpaced action and vehicles...Transports/convoys, helicopters, tanks...I always tried to make missions to look like real actionmovies....

If only there was someone to make something like that for GRAW II...... (Mexbob / John :whistle: )

:D

Regards,

Spik@

Edited by Spik@

Spik@,

JohnTC02 is the one that makes those missions, mine are just copying the GRAW 1 missions and making them work in GRAW 2 with the exception of a couple of other missions. I do not have much imagination when it comes to making up missions. Sorry! :blink:

Bob :wall:

M'Bob,

:D Maybe I have the imagination for missions, but ofcourse I lack the skills to script them....

I took a look at the editor a while ago, but it was so different from what I was used to with IGOR, that I shoved it aside quite quickly :rolleyes:

Maybe I will take a look at it again someday, because while playing some maps/missions I really get the urge to make them too. It's just so much effort to get up to par again...

Regards,

Spik@

#Edit#

I took a look at the editor again today and checked out some tutorials (wiki etc.) and I think I am giving it a chance. I have no illusions on making the map/mission as good as I would like it to be, but we have to make a start somewhere, right?!

Who knows....maybe I can get to a point where I can make maps for others to enjoy, just like you guys did for us/me. :thumbsup:

Edited by Spik@