Las Rosas

JohnTC02

Las Rosas v2 is now ready for the public.

No real changes to the release version apart from the AI that was spawning in view near trigger 04 plus the loading screen has been made taller to hide the white bar along the lower edge.

Thanks goes to triplex for his help fixing the sleepy AI problem.

Download Link, Screenshot is in the zip file:

Download.

Mission Author: JohnTC02

Map Author: JohnTC02

File Size: 34.6 Mb

Version: 2

Description:

Las Rosas

This is a cut down version of Salazar so the story here is basically the same but has three additional objectives.

What's left of the Mexican cartels are in total confusion so now is the time to finish the job.

Your mission here is to mop-up what's left of the Beltrán-Leyva Cartel, now that it's founder Arnoldo Leyva has been eliminated the remainder of his troops have made camp at a large city called Las Rosas, a few of the elite rebels have taken command of the city so if you can secure the headquarters then your mission should be much easier, there is also a large research laboratory which they are using to further develop the new air defense systems so it's important that this lab is destroyed.

Before you can extract you will need to destroy the HUMRAMM emplacement and all other air defenses.

Good luck Ghosts.

Your mission:

1. Secure Headquarters,

2. Destroy Research Laboratory.

3. Destroy HUMRAAM.

4. Secure Narcotics.

5. Destroy Hemtt.

6. Destroy Adat A.

7. Destroy Adat B.

Map list for Dedicated Servers:

coop_tc02_las_rosas_day_v2

coop_tc02_las_rosas_night_v2

As usual I would like to thank all the alpha testers that helped to get the mission to it's beta stage, all beta testers are listed below.

Special thanks goes to triplex for all his help with fixing the AI issues here.

As is usual now this is another adaptive map, for full instructions on how to use the mission and the multiplayer switch take a look a my last few releases.

Thanks to the Beta Testers:

triplex, daro48, zeealice, Brettp, Rahnman Zero Goose JayBOT mexicobob & the rest of the team @ TAW.net (The Art of Warfare) and kaapo.

DOWNLOAD ENTRY ADDED

Thanks for the map!

I'm not sure if there is a problem, but when playing Lone Wolf and after activating the light for Multiplayer, there doesn't seem to be all that many enemies.

I only completed one objective--just the first ADAT.. so maybe missed all the activation areas.

Hi AJ,

Did you see the on screen message saying "Multiplayer Mode" you may not see this message until all the objective messages have been displayed, you need to activate the switch within 30 seconds of spawning or it wont effect the first trigger.

If you turn the light on after 30 seconds then the first trigger will be in lone wolf mode but all other triggers after that will be set to multiplayer.

If this was the case then I would expect you to have killed around 60 AI by the time you reached the first Adat.

As a rough guide there are about half as many AI in lone wolf mode.

John

Hi AJ,

Did you see the on screen message saying "Multiplayer Mode" you may not see this message until all the objective messages have been displayed, you need to activate the switch within 30 seconds of spawning or it wont effect the first trigger.

If you turn the light on after 30 seconds then the first trigger will be in lone wolf mode but all other triggers after that will be set to multiplayer.

If this was the case then I would expect you to have killed around 60 AI by the time you reached the first Adat.

As a rough guide there are about half as many AI in lone wolf mode.

John

John...

The number of AI are fine.

At the start of the mission there are actually quite a lot and by the time you eliminate them so you can start for an objective, the numbers dwindle considerably, which is fine.

I was just lonely. :(